Number of credits determined by days or nights?

hellosunshinee

Earning My Ears
Hello all :goodvibes

I was wondering whether the amount of credits you're allotted is determined by the number of days or the number of nights you're staying? We are staying 6 nights, but seven days. We have the 7-day park hopper, so I feel it would make sense for the credits to go by the amount of days you stay in the park, not the amount of nights you spend at the resort, but I heard that is goes by the amount of nights you are staying.

I would appreciate any help with this as soon as possible, as I am planning everything out tonight.

Thank you so much in advance for your help, insight, and experiences. :thumbsup2

Definitely the credits go by nights. Which means, unless you are good at not using credits every day, the first and last days are yours to pay for, OOP. Sorry, but that's how Disney counts.

Definitely the credits go by nights. Which means, unless you are good at not using credits every day, the first and last days are yours to pay for, OOP. Sorry, but that's how Disney counts.

Okay, thank you so much for your response, I'll plan accordingly ;)

It's always nights. The dining plan is tied to your resort stay. It is never coordinated with your park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter