flinkerfrosch, 17th – 21st, AKL
mara61, 18th – 26th, Kidani
flinkerfrosch, 21st – 26th , Poly
wendypooh, 22nd – 26th, BCV
Twelvevman, 23rd – 29th, AKL CL
MomofDisneyLoversx3, 24th – 28th, AKL
Cinderella1122, 31st - Nov 5th, Jambo

2 more questions...

Is there free self parking there or is it all valet? I thought both but then I just ran across a post that mentioned a CM explaining valet parking so I thought I'd better double check.

Also, re: club level lounge offerings...are there kid friendly snacks in the afternoons and early evenings too? (Just trying to make sure CL is worth the extra $. As long as the entire family can enjoy the perks, then I'm sold!)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

2 more questions...

Is there free self parking there or is it all valet? I thought both but then I just ran across a post that mentioned a CM explaining valet parking so I thought I'd better double check.

Also, re: club level lounge offerings...are there kid friendly snacks in the afternoons and early evenings too? (Just trying to make sure CL is worth the extra $. As long as the entire family can enjoy the perks, then I'm sold!)

yes there is free self parking, and yes there are kind friendly items, gummy bears, uncrustables, nuts, milk, cookies, yogurt covered pretzels....

yes there is free self parking, and yes there are kind friendly items, gummy bears, uncrustables, nuts, milk, cookies, yogurt covered pretzels....

I never saw uncrustable during our stay in January. The whole family loved CL, but I was a bit disappointed with the offerings from 1-3. We had homemade potatoe chips, yogurt covered pretzels, gummy beard, nuts/trail mix, and sometimes cookies.

I never saw uncrustable during our stay in January. The whole family loved CL, but I was a bit disappointed with the offerings from 1-3. We had homemade potatoe chips, yogurt covered pretzels, gummy beard, nuts/trail mix, and sometimes cookies.

Thanks for the info. DH nixed the split stay idea, so it looks like we're staying out at CR instead...

Maybe they change stuff up.... But we did have them during our stay, and I used to have a tag about them :)

Just checked in, our room is not ready yet, but we were lucky enough to receive our first bit of pixie dust at a hotel. We were upgraded to a savannah view!!!

Just checked in, our room is not ready yet, but we were lucky enough to receive our first bit of pixie dust at a hotel. We were upgraded to a savannah view!!!

Yeah!! What did you actually book originally?

Is there a link somewhere of how long it takes to get to the different parks from the resort? Are the buses pretty good or would it be quicker to drive our own car?

Thanks for answering all of my questions. :-)

We are staying 29th July - 12th August! Yay! 100 Days to go! :D

you have been added

August
Z28KatCar, July 18th - 1st, AKL CL
Anjalee6, July 29th – 3rd, AKL
Sarah4291, Jul 29th – 12th, AKL
aVASTGrl, July 30th – 4th, AKL
The Marsons, July 31st – 4th, AKL Jambo
333disneymom, 9th-13th, AKV Kidani
Pink Flamingo, 9th – 11th, AKV Jambo
MICKEY'S DREAMERS, 10th - 22nd, AKL
Pink Flamingo, 11th – 19th, BWI
DonnaDuck333, 11th – 23rd, Jambo House
333disneymom, 13th – 19th, BCV
Ginamarie, 18th – 25th, Kidani
Disneyfool_1202, 21st, Kidani
Gillenkl, 21st – 24th, AKL
ParrotBill, 21st – 24th, Kidani
ParrotBill, 24th – 31st, BCV
rquebral, 21st – 28th, Kidani
WeCantWait, 22nd – 30th, AKL
Render, 25th – Sept 5th, AKL Disneymoon
RachelTori, 27th – Sept 3rd, AKV-CL & CSR

Is there a link somewhere of how long it takes to get to the different parks from the resort? Are the buses pretty good or would it be quicker to drive our own car?

Thanks for answering all of my questions. :-)

Coming from Jambo to----> AK, is roughly 5 minutes..
" " " to----> HS, is roughly 10 minutes..
" " " to----> EP, is roughly 12 minutes..
" " " to----> MK, is roughly 21 minutes..

The best thing is that it has no extra stops... Except once we did stop at BB but that was one time on a HS bus I think...

To be honest, this was one of the best experiences I've had with the bus system in WDW....Waay better than BWV, POR, & CBR, that's for sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter