333disneymom, 13th – 19th, BCV
Ginamarie, 18th – 25th, Kidani
Disneyfool_1202, 21st, Kidani
Gillenkl, 21st – 24th, AKL
rquebral, 21st – 28th, Kidani
WeCantWait, 22nd – 30th, AKL
RachelTori, 27th – Sept 2nd, AKV-CL and CSR

:)

Thank you for the add on :cool1:..... We are in a standard room for now, I would love to do club level though too... We have the dining plan, reg, and it would really help with the cost of breakfast and late afternoon snack. Our family rather do a large breakfast then skip lunch till dinner... I may upgrade at check-in still... on the fence for now and yes thinking out loud.......... :scratchin... Loved the Wilderness club level, sure the AKL is wonderful as well.

Thank you for the add on :cool1:..... We are in a standard room for now, I would love to do club level though too... We have the dining plan, reg, and it would really help with the cost of breakfast and late afternoon snack. Our family rather do a large breakfast then skip lunch till dinner... I may upgrade at check-in still... on the fence for now and yes thinking out loud.......... :scratchin... Loved the Wilderness club level, sure the AKL is wonderful as well.

Keep checking the CL rate any time a "new" discount is released and maybe you will be able to upgrade prior to your trip! :thumbsup2

AKL-CL often sells out so I don't want you to get your hopes up for upgrading at check-in. :flower3:

Keep checking the CL rate any time a "new" discount is released and maybe you will be able to upgrade prior to your trip! :thumbsup2

AKL-CL often sells out so I don't want you to get your hopes up for upgrading at check-in. :flower3:

I have a 35% discount off of room only that was applied already... I think I will try to come up with the difference over the next month or two... With two adult kids 24 and 19, (the 19yr old boy child I had to coax a bit to come along :goodvibes) This would work out well as they would love to just relax after the park with a coffee and a snack.... For us it's worth the cost for the nice down time in there, we are a resort family and go to the parks in the early morning and then just hangout in the lodge and swim and explore...

I have a 35% discount off of room only that was applied already... I think I will try to come up with the difference over the next month or two... With two adult kids 24 and 19, (the 19yr old boy child I had to coax a bit to come along :goodvibes) This would work out well as they would love to just relax after the park with a coffee and a snack.... For us it's worth the cost for the nice down time in there, we are a resort family and go to the parks in the early morning and then just hangout in the lodge and swim and explore...

I hope it works out and you upgrade! pixiedust:

Your family would definitely enjoy Club Level -- no doubt about it! :thumbsup2

We will be staying at AKL CL for the first time from May 1st to May 4th.

:) Updated May list:

May
missy120, April 26th - 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
calker, 1st – 4th, AKL CL
Paula Sedley-Burke, 5th – 15th, Kidani
t_daniels, 7th - 13th, AKL
archdandy, 7th – 14th, AKL Kidani
OHDanceMom73, 15th – 17th, AKL
shoppgirl, 17th – 19th, AKL
dolphingirl47, 20th - 27th, Disney Wonder West Coast Repositioning
chocovrdmicears, 22nd – 30th, Jambo House
suemom2kay, 24th – 26th, AKL
taymorel, 25th – 30th, AKL
dolphingirl47, 27th - June 2nd, Disney Wonder Alaska
NickP33, 27th - June 2nd, AKL
bakie21, 27th – June 4th, Kidani
wendypooh, 30th -June 10th, Aulani
Pinkocto, 31st – June 3rd, AKV
Brave teacher, 31st – June 7th, Jambo House

:goodvibes

Kim seriously just book it already. Stop hemming n hawing. Your going to lose out on everything if this keep up.

....there may be alight at the end of the tunnel....let's just say that I';m getting REALLY creative with this airfare thing...

....personally, I think it's better...

Ok, next time I will try it. I liked Tusker House, DH didn't, but again I think we were having a bad morning...Next time we go ds will be almost 6...Maybe by then he will eat more than cheerios and not have bathroom issues...He has had the worst case of the terrible 3's...:crazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter