"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!"- Our 1st DVC stay-May 2010-Wrap Up 9/23

Thanks Dana! You only have a little over 2 months. That's not too bad. I remember waiting May to May....not that was a terribly, torturous wait. :lmao: When are we going to be at the World together again??? We HAVE to plan something!:goodvibes

I know what you mean about the May to May :scared1:; that is a LONG time.....:lmao:. I don't know when we are going next year, so let me know what you have planned and we may be able to work something out ;).

Love the wrap up Leanne! Here you all are finishing your TRs, and I am finishing my second day.

The report really shows how much of a wonderful time you had this summer. I'm sad to hear we will not be there the same time again this year, but you have so much planned for the future. You never know...we may run into each other again one day. I am so happy that I helped you out on your journey to being a DVC member regardless of Joe's harassment at the Kidani pool. I wish you, Joe, and the girls many wonderful DVC memories in the future!

Great wrap up!! I don't blame you for not doing TR for all of the vacations you have been taking! You probably don't have the time because when one vacation ends, it's time for another!!:rotfl:

Maybe all of us going next Oct should do a joint PTR!! :confused3 We could each add our info to the same report since we have many of the same DIS friends anyway!

Have a great trip for Josie's birthday! I hope it is extra magical for her!:wizard:

Great wrap-up, Leanne!

I'm still trying to finish my May trip, and in the meantime, you, Mary, and Dana have all been back to Disney at least once! I'm so jealous!

Ditto from me! I am only on day two of my trip report and can't seem to get up the energy to work on it.

I know what you mean about the May to May :scared1:; that is a LONG time.....:lmao:. I don't know when we are going next year, so let me know what you have planned and we may be able to work something out ;).

Planning on the big trip to be Sep.29-Oct. 9 in 2011. I plan to run the race on the 30th with Mary, Wendy, Nickie, and Stephanie hopefully. It works really great for us because it is fall break. You need to join us girl! :goodvibes

Love the wrap up Leanne! Here you all are finishing your TRs, and I am finishing my second day.

The report really shows how much of a wonderful time you had this summer. I'm sad to hear we will not be there the same time again this year, but you have so much planned for the future. You never know...we may run into each other again one day. I am so happy that I helped you out on your journey to being a DVC member regardless of Joe's harassment at the Kidani pool. I wish you, Joe, and the girls many wonderful DVC memories in the future!

We are truly grateful that you introduced us to Todd and DVC. I hope we do run into each other again. While we are driving down to FL on Monday I plan to catch up on your report (and everyone else's too). The Ipad has 3G so catching up on the DIS will be a good way for me to take the focus off of Joe driving. :lmao:

We wish you, Brian, and the boys many wonderful memories as well!! See you at the world again soon neighbor!:goodvibes

Great wrap up!! I don't blame you for not doing TR for all of the vacations you have been taking! You probably don't have the time because when one vacation ends, it's time for another!!:rotfl:

Maybe all of us going next Oct should do a joint PTR!! :confused3 We could each add our info to the same report since we have many of the same DIS friends anyway!

Have a great trip for Josie's birthday! I hope it is extra magical for her!:wizard:
Thanks so much Wendy. We have been very blessed this year and I am so thankful. I just found out yesterday that my employer is sending me to Orlando Dec. 7-12 for an industry exhibition...another Disney trip paid for! I need to go see if any of our peeps are going to be down during those dates. :goodvibes I feel like you may be going during that time but I don't remember your exact dates so I'm going to have to go check. :laughing:

A joint PTR sounds like a great idea to me! Let me know when it gets started!!!! :banana:

Another DIsney trip!! We miss ya by 4 days :sad2: Are you going to do any TRs for any of ur upcoming trips? Please :)

Another DIsney trip!! We miss ya by 4 days :sad2: Are you going to do any TRs for any of ur upcoming trips? Please :)

I don't think I will be doing any TR's until next year's trip. It's just too hard to keep up with them with everything going on. I hope we can get together a group PTR for the October trip. Maybe I can share a little of our trips there. :goodvibes

OMG, another trip?!?! So how many does that make now? LOL.

You are so funny Sarah! So here is the recap if you're truly interested: May WDW, July WDW, Sept. DLR, Oct WDW (leaving Monday to celebrate Josie's b-day :cool1:), November WDW, Dec. WDW. Because my employer paid for Sept and is paying for Dec we are going to have points left over to bank :woohoo:. What a great, Disney-filled year we have had! Sometimes I feel like I need someone to pinch me. Amazing, what a difference a year can make. :goodvibes

You are so funny Sarah! So here is the recap if you're truly interested: May WDW, July WDW, Sept. DLR, Oct WDW (leaving Monday to celebrate Josie's b-day :cool1:), November WDW, Dec. WDW. Because my employer paid for Sept and is paying for Dec we are going to have points left over to bank :woohoo:. What a great, Disney-filled year we have had! Sometimes I feel like I need someone to pinch me. Amazing, what a difference a year can make. :goodvibes

:scared1::scared1::cool1::cool1: That is crazy but awesome at the same time. And here I thought my two trips in four months was a lot. You guys must have a heck of a lot more points than us because there's no way we could take that many trips in one year. I still wish we would add on because we really want to go to Disneyland over the summer and stay at the Grand Californian (well, atleast I do).

Yay for leaving on Monday!!! :banana: October is such a nice time to go.

Dec 7-12?? That's AWESOME!! We will be there Dec 9-15 so we may just have to "run" into each other!! :rolleyes1 Actually, Emily would be very excited to see Josie and Lindsey again. Will they be with you?

OH! boy Leanne what an awesome year:tink: 2010:tink: has been!!!for your family!!! :yay:
another trip in Dec and on the company how much better it that! :thumbsup2
not only will Wendy be there but I THINK that is the week Dana and Dale were suppose to be going back.

Be sure to have a great time and take lots of pics of MNSSHP sounds like a lot of fun!

Have a magical time celebrating Josie!!!
:wave:

We are going January 28th-February 4th! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you guys were there. It is a GREAT time to go. Last year we felt like we were the only ones in the parks. This year they have the free dining too.

I think the joint PTR is a great idea. I hope that I can partake in it. If I am not going, I will just have to be a very jealous lurker.

Hi Leanne!! I've been MIA here on the DIS for a few months but I'm back and I just wanted you to know that I read the rest of your TR!! I enjoyed reliving that great week in May with you! So glad we were able to see each other a few times this trip as well!! Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming WDW trips!! :goodvibes

Hello my friend:hug:

I have no idea how I missed your wrap up??? Oh well, I'm here now! I am so happy that you are going in December....it's my favorite time to visit....a magical place gets even more magical....it actually makes me weep when I see the decorations.

I hope all is well, give the girls hugs and kisses from us please:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter