"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!"- Our 1st DVC stay-May 2010-Wrap Up 9/23

I'm here! Great start Leanne; love the intros...can't believe how big the girls are getting since last year. I loved following along with you guys on FB and now can't wait to hear all about your "new home" and your list of firsts!
:wave2: Connie
Thanks Connie! :goodvibes The girls are growing like weeds. Makes me a little sad, but it is a fun way to track their growth. I wil have at least one more update up tonight. Gotta move quickly. We have a quick trip around the bend. That reminds me, I really need to udpate my siggie!! :lmao:

I'm here, I'm here!!! Let the party begin!!!:lmao:

You guys all look so happy and excited! I can't wait to hear about all of the adventures you had this trip!! Show me the room pictures, I want to see your villa!!

Give me more!!popcorn::

HI! Just hopped over from Becky's report (or Katie's...can't remember now...:confused:). I was there with my Mom for a "work" trip and stayed at the Poly but left the day you arrived (and Becky). Looking forward to following along on your vacation. Your family is adorable.

I, too, hate to fly! Blech. :headache: Necessary evil sometimes!

Sara

What a great picture of you and Joe! You look so happy. :goodvibes: The girls look so happy too. The picture of Josie passed out in the car is adorable!

:woohoo: so excited to read about your trip!

I'm here, I'm here!!! Let the party begin!!!:lmao:

You guys all look so happy and excited! I can't wait to hear about all of the adventures you had this trip!! Show me the room pictures, I want to see your villa!!

Give me more!!popcorn::

Woohoo Wendy's here!!! :banana::banana::banana:

We had a really great trip Wendy. Villa pics are coming up girl!:goodvibes

HI! Just hopped over from Becky's report (or Katie's...can't remember now...:confused:). I was there with my Mom for a "work" trip and stayed at the Poly but left the day you arrived (and Becky). Looking forward to following along on your vacation. Your family is adorable.

I, too, hate to fly! Blech. :headache: Necessary evil sometimes!

Sara

Hi Sara! Welcome to my TR! :welcome: I just stopped by and read your report. You are off to a great start. Thanks for the kind words on the family and that flying stuff is for the birds...pun intended. :laughing:

What a great picture of you and Joe! You look so happy. :goodvibes: The girls look so happy too. The picture of Josie passed out in the car is adorable!

:woohoo: so excited to read about your trip!

Hi Stephanie! :welcome: I'm so glad you made it over. :goodvibes We were very happy to be on this trip. We really had a great time. There are more passed out Josie pics to come. ;) Hope to hear more from you as I go along. :goodvibes

Leanne-You snuck this TR in on me, and I almost missed it!

You're off to a great start-Great introductions, and I love the limo. I'd forgotten about that---Your friends, the McFarlands told us about that when we wound up at the same table in Teppan Edo.

Can't wait to read more! :)

Leanne-You snuck this TR in on me, and I almost missed it!

You're off to a great start-Great introductions, and I love the limo. I'd forgotten about that---Your friends, the McFarlands told us about that when we wound up at the same table in Teppan Edo.

Can't wait to read more! :)

Sorry Michelle! I promise I wasn't trying to be sneaky. :laughing: The McFarland's are nice people. How funny that you ended up at the same table. :goodvibes

Once we got to the gate, the Security CM had our parking pass ready to go for us. We parked in the self parking area and headed into the Lobby.

Here are some pics of the entry to the lobby...

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

Once inside here's what was waiting...

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

When we checked in our room was ready! It was so exciting!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

We were booked in a Savannah View 1BR . I had requested 2nd or 3rd floor near the lobby. We were in room 7832. It was fourth floor but it was super close to the lobby and the pool!! It was a fantastic location. :goodvibes

Here is the main area....a fold out queen in the sofa and a single in the chair...because of the light from the sliding glass doors on each side some of the pictures are dark.

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

Here is our room....

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

The room had two restrooms. One in the main area and one off of our room. Look at this bathroom..it was awesome!!

IMG_4484.jpg

this one makes me crack up...if you look close you'll see why... :lmao:

IMG_4483.jpg

Here is a pic of the balcony. It ran the entire length of the room.

IMG_4490.jpg

Outside of the balcony we could see...

IMG_4486.jpg

Oh wait, that's not what you want to see....

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4488.jpg

Mary, Joe took this one just for you....

IMG_4492.jpg

WE REALLY ENJOYED THIS ROOM! It was by far the nicest room we've stayed in at WDW. It had plenty of room, was nicely appointed, super clean, and we all had some privacy when we needed it. It was super nice to be able to have two people showering and getting ready at the same time too. I would highly recommend this to anyone. :thumbsup2

Up Next: Off to buy our AP's and the Spirit of Aloha Luau!

I love that room, the restrooms, and the VIEW! I would love having that kitchen for a week at disney...breakfast alone!

the girls look so happy...I love how excited kids get with new digs!
I really like that the chair and the sofa were beds; I did not realize they had sleeping for 3.

I'm so excited to hear that you were close to the lobby (as you requested)...do you feel the fourth floor was that much different for the view from the 2nd or 3rd floor?!?

So, if I can't talk Danny into the end of this year or next...he will have to give into April '12 at AKL that is a certain!
:wave2: Connie

BTW: :rotfl2: I believe I spotted your laugh in the second restroom picture...

I'm Here, I'm here!! Great start!!

First off, love that picture of you and Joe, secondly, poor little Josie so tired, thirdly, love the expression on Lindsey's face when talking to your mom and forthly (not a word, but I used it anyways) your room is beautiful!!!

I can't wait for more

Hi Leanne,
Love what you have so far! Your room at AKV is really nice and what a view! I have to say we loved AKL when we stayed there too. Sounds like you guys had a really awesome trip. Can't wait to read about Spirit of Aloha.

OH wow.....that room looks AWESOME!!! I'm sad I had to downgrade from SSR now!! LOL Ah well!!!! So first time AP holders huh? That's cool!!!! I'm organizing for my trip this weekend, and making shirts. Got them printed, and ready to trim and iron...UG, I hate ironing!!!! LOL I'll show pics when they're done, don't worry!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter