Now that the wand is coming down...

limabeanmom2003

Wilderness Lodge Memories
I was checking out the live picture at 2pm and saw a pair of hidden mickey ears in the sky to the left of spaceship earth. Pretty cool! With the wand coming down, maybe they should stick some mickey ears on spaceship earth instead. This could be a sign from Walt himself!

071720071400_s.jpg

Is this a web cam? If so can you please share the link?
Thanks!!
Bev

I was checking out the live picture at 2pm and saw a pair of hidden mickey ears in the sky to the left of spaceship earth. Pretty cool! With the wand coming down, maybe they should stick some mickey ears on spaceship earth instead. This could be a sign from Walt himself!

We actually had several lengthy (and silly) discussions on this over a week ago on several different threads here.

DISer Willcad started the ball (pun intended) rolling with his version of the new image... that had black ears on the sphere.
I then altered his conception with silvered ears that matched the rest of the exterior.

Here you go.

se-ears-triang-125.jpg

and my alternate...

se-MMC-ears.jpg

We actually had several lengthy (and silly) discussions on this over a week ago on several different threads here.

DISer Willcad started the ball (pun intended) rolling with his version of the new image... that had black ears on the sphere.
I then altered his conception with silvered ears that matched the rest of the exterior.

Here you go.

se-ears-triang-125.jpg

and my alternate...

se-MMC-ears.jpg

Oh my gosh! Those pics are great!!:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:scared1: :scared1: Please no ears on the earth :scared1: :scared1:

:welcome: to the DISboards.

These images were posted as a joke (on a thread from much earlier in the month) but...
many posters have chimed-in to say that they LIKE the idea.

The logistics of making these large ears wind/hurricane-proof would be formidable, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter