• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Now that the Princesses are also at CRT for lunch now...

DreaminDisney

<font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL
Which do you prefer, breakfast or lunch?

We've always done breakfast but I think we might try for lunch instead next time:flower:

I've never been so I would like to know too. It'll be interesting to hear from people who have done both.

I am anxious to hear others responses....I have both booked for October and have previously only done the breakfast - which I LOVE!

When we went for Thanksgiving in 2002 (my daughter was 3) we went for breakfast. We got an 8:05 seating and we were done just as the park was opening. It was really nice cause we went right into fantasyland and did the rides we wanted there before the crowd go to thick. It was also nice to walk down main street to the castle when the park was empty. We got some priceless pics of DD with the castle in the background. The food was pretty good and my daughter is majorly picky and she ate well. I have never done dinner, but the being at the park before opening was really nice. We are going back to Disney at the end of October this year for my daughters 6th birthday and already have our ressies for the CRT breakfast for her birthday. I can't wait. The look on their face is priceless.

Breakfast was great! The potatoes in the adult platter were delicious!

I was not able to get ADR and just "Stopped By" around 9:30 am. to check on availability. DD 7 and I were seated immediately. princess: There seemed to be plenty of tables available. (Monday, 8/1) :cool1:

I would think that the lunch would be very good to do. We have done the breakfast and loved it. Doing the lunch would allow you to do a bunch of fantasyland stuff in the morn and then when the crowds build up, off to lunch with Cindy you go.

Someone asked this question a couple weeks ago, and many people said that lunch was less rushed. Also, reserving lunch guaratees that you'll be able to ride the rides during the first hour after park opening, when lines are usually shortest.

We just did the CRT lunch last Saturday. We haven't done breakfast so I can't compare/contrast, but our experience was fabulous. We were actually "doing" MGM that day but we hopped over to MK for this special meal. My kids have always wanted to dine in the castle (more so than "with" the princesses :confused3 ). Anyway, we arrived a bit early for our ressie and it had just poured rain so the humidity was stifilng. They let us check in and said they would seat us as soon as they could. We were led into a beautiful air conditioned castle room where the Fairy Godmother was signing books and taking pics. We saw her with a very short wait and were seated within 15 mins. The appetizers came pretty quickly and our drinks were served in goblets. Before we had a chance to order our entrees, the princesses arrived, I considered this a good thing because before we had lots of food on the table, we got to put the camera and autograph books away. My son had the salmon (I had his grilled asparagus-YUM) and he loved it. I had the Major Domo Pie and it was a wonderful combinations of flaky, creamy, rich, crisp (sauteed veggies on top) textures and flavors. The blueberry muffin type dessert was also wonderful with a cream cheese filling and lemon ice cream on top drizzled with melted raspberry sherbert and fresh berries. My daughter had chicken nuggets (every meal at WDW :rolleyes: ). Her dessert was ice cream with mickey sprinkles and a chocolate crown, she loved it. I guess what I'm saying is...
(singing) All I am saying...is give lunch a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter