• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Now I Have Seen Everything at POR

No one has asked the most important question. Was she attractive? :banana:

I didn't ask because I don't want the answer. I'm perfectly content with the fact that in my mind, it was actually one of the Victoria's Secret models there in just a towel. Why ruin that? :confused3

Edited to add: There is an opportunity here for you ladies. If some more of you follow this lady's example, and word got around here on the DIS that there are women doing laundry only wearing a towel.....don't be surprised when more and more of your men start asking to do the laundry! :goodvibes

I didn't ask because I don't want the answer. I'm perfectly content with the fact that in my mind, it was actually one of the Victoria's Secret models there in just a towel. Why ruin that?

Too funny. :)

I was imagining someone a bit more Rubenesque shape that made that towel barely fit.

The ideas put forward about a sick child or bed bugs were brilliant.

Stacy, I cant believe you didn't ask her!! I would have....I wouldn't have been able to help myself....

Was it at least a long beach towel? Maybe she thought she could pull off a sarong kind of look.

Darn, laundry is always my job; a bottle of wine, a pocket full of quarters, relaxing music by the quiet pool, and now naked women. I need a vacation!

I'm fairly certain the OP is describing one of the stress-dreams that I've been having recently. The laundry part is OK; at least you could back up against a wall so you're not totally exposed. It's that long walk back that's the problem. I'm going to assume she was going to dress and THEN carry all that laundry back.

I'm also going with really-sick-family-member. Been there done that, and some clothes were only saved from the projectile mess because I had unpacked and put stuff away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter