Now I Get it!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Tomskatt, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Tomskatt

Tomskatt <font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi

We just returned from a 6 day stay at BWVs............what can I say, except..........WOW!!!!!!! We had the greatest trip we have ever had!!!! The weather ranged from freezing to hot and humid but we just soaked everything in! :) I now understand why people get nuts over DVC and why 150 points is NOT enough! :) We can't wait to go back!!! Just wanted to tell you all it was fantastic and I appreciate all the tips I got on this board!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Peggy Sue

Peggy Sue Happy DVC Member

Glad to hear you had a fantastic time! Yes, it's true, once you've tired a DVC vacation you can never go back...and you'll always want more points!!

4. PamOKW

PamOKW <font color=green>The two most important items for

It's hard to explain isn't it?! Just think about how many more years of these wonderful vacations you've got ahead of you. Glad to hear this was a good one.

5. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

I can't wait for our first DVC trip in November to see why it is more special than our usual WDW trips!
    I'm glad you had a great time.:)