NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "no tables available" and "unable to check" messages are the same ones I have been getting for the past few weeks. I am wondering if it is not open yet.

Where are you seeing the list of narrators?

On the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package page, click "Read More" after "Celebrity Narrators."
  • TBD
    November 27 to 29, 2015
  • Neil Patrick Harris
    November 30 to December 3, 2015
  • Whoopi Goldberg
    December 4 and 5, 2015
  • Joe Morton
    December 6 to 8, 2015
  • TBD
    December 9 to 11, 2015
  • Meredith Vieira
    December 12 to 14, 2015
  • TBD
    December 15 to 23, 2015
  • Edward James Olmos
    December 24 to 26, 2015
  • TBD
    December 27 to 28, 2015
  • Amy Grant
    December 29 to 30, 2015

This is killing me! I was up until 1:00am with my husband at the hospital because he has a gallstone. I got up hoping to get my reservation and go back to bed!! Now I have to stay awake to call. I could cry I'm so tired.

I see the garden grill is also having a breakfast dining package. Probably for seating for the first show. Still can't reserve online yet:

*The Garden Grill Restaurant will also serve a Breakfast Dining Package for $38.99 for adults; $22.99 for children.

Anything before 11.30am for the Breakfast at Garden Grill is not able to be selected on the menu, seems they've not loaded that in either

I don't understand the "Select a different date or time, or change your party size, and search again." Date or time I understand, but party size? Am I supposed to book an ADR for less people than I have in my party? Or book for more than I need and possibly take places away from others that need them??

Does anyone know the latest seat you can get for the early evening show?

Per DFB, last year they were:
  • 5:00pm show: Lunch meals will be from 1:45-2:45pm
  • 6:45pm show: Dinner meals will be from 3:30-4:30pm
  • 8:15pm show: Dinner meals will be from 5:00-6:00pm

It says on this page https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/ that "You can reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages beginning July 7, 2015—by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463." So I guess that means online is not an option. Now I just have to decide if it's worth trying to sleep fir 30 minutes before I call...

I'm sure online is an option. There wouldn't be a reservation page set up with the specific restaurants and times offered if it was only by phone.

I don't understand the "Select a different date or time, or change your party size, and search again." Date or time I understand, but party size? Am I supposed to book an ADR for less people than I have in my party? Or book for more than I need and possibly take places away from others that need them??

It is suggesting that a different formula might yield different results. It's not telling you to book a reservation that doesn't fit your needs, just that other options might be available.

Anybody know if the CP Lunch at Garden Grill is the same menu as the dinner? Any hints about what the breakfast at Garden Grill will offer? Not sure if these are new or if they were offered last year and someone might remember what they were served. Thanks.

Anything before 11.30am for the Breakfast at Garden Grill is not able to be selected on the menu, seems they've not loaded that in either
The 11:30-2:30 times are new though....wonder if it's more if a brunch? And wonder if there will still be characters?? Interesting.....

It is suggesting that a different formula might yield different results. It's not telling you to book a reservation that doesn't fit your needs, just that other options might be available.

That makes sense! Thanks for the clarification!

Nothing is showing available for Dec 22-24???? Wonder if certain days are the only ones open??

Well everything is open except the one my family wants - The Garden Grill! Ugh....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter