NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just secured a booking for 2pm on the 12th of December for Nine Dragons

Going off the info on the page linked on page 1 of this thread, a lunch booking between 1.45pm and 2.45pm will get me tickets to the 5pm show

Am I missing something as I didn't think reservations had opened yet?

I think to get a reservation there is an actual candlelight processional option you click through first. Not just the restaurant itself.

I'm finding no availability at all on December 12th. Thanks for posting though. Maybe it's yet another glitch??

Going off the info on the page linked on page 1 of this thread, a lunch booking between 1.45pm and 2.45pm will get me tickets to the 5pm show

If you booked a CP reservation, it will tell you the time of your show next to the ADR on the MDX website (will not show in the app).

A Disney reservation agent said the release for this is July 7th. Probably at 6 a.m.
Hoping there will FINALLY be some sort of announcement tomorrow?!!! I know this is late compared to last year (info released July 1), but not sure how it compares to other years? The worst is going to be when that original, partial narrator list comes out, and my dates say "TBD"!!

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing what you've heard, especially if tomorrow is the day. I don't want to miss this!

re-subbing. Gone last week and don't want to miss anything.

Just tried online. Only the dates for the CP are highlighted, but I got the "no tables found" as I've been getting.

Hi blaqjaq - You need to have a reservation for the 'Package' which includes:
* Dining at a restaurant from the list of participating restaurants
* Access to one of the three shows.

Depending on what time you make your dining reservation for will determine what show time you will be available to attend.

So while it may be possible to make an ADR for one of the restaurants during this time period it doesn't necessarily mean you have the ability to see the 'Show'.

Hope that make sense! :-)

I'm trying to get a reservation for 2 at any restaurant at any time on Monday nov 30.... Says no tables available...are reservations open? Or just already reserved? I miss this window every year

I'm trying to get a reservation for 2 at any restaurant at any time on Monday nov 30.... Says no tables available...are reservations open? Or just already reserved? I miss this window every year
The dinner package is supposed to open tomorrow.

STRATEGY.....

Are y'all planning to try online reservations or calling? I prefer online and see that it's all set up for that. I was just curious.

STRATEGY.....

Are y'all planning to try online reservations or calling? I prefer online and see that it's all set up for that. I was just curious.
I am not sure TBH, i already have a reservation at 6 for the night we want to do the CP, and want to replace that reservation with the CP package, not sure if I am guaranteed to cancel and replace better online or via phone.

I have a 4 PM Teppan Edo that I will cancel. I want a 5 PM dinner for the 6:45 show.

Also, anyone have stats on busier-than-other shows? Or are they all equally busy that week going into Christmas?

I have a 4 PM Teppan Edo that I will cancel. I want a 5 PM dinner for the 6:45 show.

Also, anyone have stats on busier-than-other shows? Or are they all equally busy that week going into Christmas?
Depends on the narrator, but a general rule is that weekdays are less busy than weekends, and the first show will be the least crowded of the 3.

I am going to be very surprised if they just casually open ressies with no formal announcement on the DPB first?

But either way, will be trying online at 6 am tomorrow!

I agree. With all the speculation about the 7th, I was expecting a blog post today with the announcement and celebrities. It would be odd for them to open up bookings without an announcement, but Disney has certainly done stranger things. I'll try at 6 tomorrow but certainly won't obsess over it if nothing shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter