• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Weight Loss Challenge

I'm back doing my WW Flex plan online. Put me down for 5 lbs this month. Hopefully I can avoid the halloween candy tomorrow since today I kept sneaking it today!

Okay, I think I have everyone added and updated. Welcome all new challengers!
And some have already posted losses. Super job!
My weigh in is tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll have a good one!:wizard:

mamabot 0/5

I think it should be easy. I am going to get back to exercising, start tracking my food (no matter what I eat), and start back to drinking lots of water.

OK, I'm posting a 1.4 loss. Not quite what I was hoping for, but something. I'll really have to step it up to meet goal this month, with Thanksgiving and two DS's b-days coming up.

Well, I committed to staying on my diet (WW Flex) all month, in the hopes of losing 6 pounds this month. I've weighed and measured everything I've eaten, and have been on my diet every day in November. (Actually, I have been on my diet every day since September 23rd.) But, I'm up three pounds for the month. (And, no, it's not PMS water gain -- wrong time of month for that.) I'm feeling pretty discouraged right now.

1/5 is all I have to report, but not bad considering my sugar intake. I will do better next week!

.2 at this weeks weigh in. Not sure why because I really tried very hard this week. It was a little disappointing.

But I guess a loss is a loss no matter how small!

So .2/6 for me.

Well so far I am at 2.6/7. :cool1: Hoping for another 1 by Tuesday, 1.2 would be nice since it would put me at 50 lbs total loss so far!!!

Okay, I think I have everyone updated so far.

I'm hoping my off track Friday doesn't mess up my next weigh in.:sad2:

No change for me this week. I'm still 1.5/5 but determined to do better this coming week.

I am down a total of 10.6 pounds since I started weight watchers two weeks ago. Woohoo so please add another 1.6 pounds to my loss. Thanks!

I made my goal this month and still have two more weeks to go. We'll how well I do this week.

Well, only down .4 at todays weigh in. I'll really have to kick it up a notch if I'm going to make that 10 pound goal this month. But I just keep telling myself that every loss, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction. :thumbsup2

I am now at 3.2/7. Almost half way there with half the month to go. :banana:

I pledged to stay on my diet (WW Flex) all this month, and so far, I have. I also am doing well on the exercise challenge -- I'm more than halfway to my goal of 900 minutes of exercise this month.

But -- I haven't lost weight. For all of November, I've been about 2 to 3 pounds higher than I was at the end of October. Friday, I was only one pound higher than at the end of October, and I thought I was making progress. But today, the scale is back up, and I'm three pounds higher than on October 31st. I feel so frustrated with this! How do I stay motivated when the scale won't move?

I lost a pound last week so that makes me 2.5/5 for the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter