• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Weight Loss Challenge

Geekerbell

Living with a bunch of pirates
I didn't see a weight loss challenge started for this month yet, so I will be happy to start one and track. With Turkey Day coming up, I know I need the extra incentive to stick with it.

So who's with me?! Sign on up and keep us updated!

Good luck!!

The Challengers:

bailey2007 0/5
delilah 3/10
gaia2009 0/8
Geekerbell 4.4/10
JudyS 0/6
LaLaroo78 3/5
lil mermaid 0/7
mamabot 0/5
Mom2JoeyandBen 0/5
Nancy .2/6
Sabrina_Mouse 0/5
ScrapHappyMama 4.5/6
swilphil 1/5
tinker*dust 1.6/6
VernRDH 3.2/7
wahoostampinggirl 12.2/10
WDWLVR 2.5/5
ZerasPride 13.8/10

Milestones:
50% blue
100% green
Over goal - gold

(Thought I'd add color milestone markers, like over on the exercise challenge thread. Just not as many so I don't have to do so much math. :))

I'm in! Put me down for 5 lbs. this month. I need to get back to losing!

I'd like to join. I missed WISH so much and now that I'm doing WW, I feel like I'm back on track to my old self again. I'm going to be a bit bold and say put me down for 10 pounds this month. I have to lose 23 pounds to reach my first 10% goal so if I can get a good push for November, I will be almost half way there!

I'm in!!! Put me down for 7 pounds this month. I am motivated, my cruise is only 70 days away and I want to look hot when I go!!!!

Thanks Geekerbell:goodvibes

Awesome! We're getting a good group of challengers so far!

BTW...This is my first time hosting a challenge thread, so if screw up on anything, feel free to call me out!:thumbsup2

WOOHOO!! Let's start Losin'!!!

This looks like a nice,calm back to routine month for us. I really want to reach my goal by my birthday (in February), so, I am going for 10lbs this month. (Thanksgiving and Christmas tend not to mess me up quite so much because it is only us; our families all live in Floriday, so we usually don't do alot of partying).

Great, we're adding to the group!

lil mermaid- I see you live in The Woodlands. So pretty there, but so humid too. DH and I both went to college at Sam Houston, so we were in Huntsville for about 5 years (DH longer), and DH worked in Conroe for a while, before we moved to Round Rock (north of Austin).

I would LOVE to try but I will be happy if I just keep the same the next 2 months.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

I'm reporting my first weigh in from this morning. I am overjoyed to report that I am down 9 pounds! Woohoo!! I was just looking to lose 10 pounds for the month and didn't imagine that I would lose 9 pounds on my first week with weight watchers but I did. Thanks for keeping track Geekerbell. I almost feel like I should set a new goal for the month but I don't want to get overconfident! :)

I'm going to commit to staying on my diet (WW Flex) every day this month, even with Thanksgiving. I've already committed to 900 minutes of exercise on the November Exercise thread.

I hope to lose at least 6 pounds this month by following this diet and exercise plan. But, I only have control over what I do, not over how my body responds.

I think I'm going to go with 6 pounds for this month.

The last 2 I have done 8 and I have fallen a little short. (last month I did 7.2)

Today's my weigh-in day and I'm happy to report down 1.5 lbs. So I'm 1.5/5 so far this month.

Please put me down for 6 this month. I was one pound short of my 9 pound goal last month, so trying to be a little more realistic this month.

Also, this morning was my weigh in day, and I am down 2 lbs., so that puts me 2/6. (14.5 lbs. total:banana: )

:wave: Hi all, Newbie here (to the WISH boards).

This is a great idea!

I want to jump in. My goal for this month is 6 lbs.

I'm signing up for the exercise challenge too! 1500 minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter