November Weather

Abbysmom104

Earning My Ears
My family is going to WDW November 16 - 23. I am a early planner and want to start buying our coordinating outfits and my DD3 custom shirts. What type of weather should I expect? I have an idea of what the temperatures will be but I know humidity, activity, etc. play a huge factor. We live in Oklahoma.

Also, my daughter we ill be dressed up for thanks to BBB for the MVMCP. Any suggestions for her some comfortable shoes or if a coat or jacket may be needed that night? I think she has decided on becoming Belle.

We go during that time. The weather has got warmer during the day,no jackets needed but once the sun goes down it can get chilly. I think a long sleeve jersey under her costume would keep DD comfortable

We've been the first into second week of November and it can get quite chilly at night and in the mornings. I had to buy a hoodie first trip because looking at just the prior weeks forecast I never would have guessed it would be in the 50s in the morning. Anyhow most days it was warm enough by the afternoon to ditch the hoodie but some days I needed it all day.

We love going that time of the year. The weather is usually warm during the day (low to mid 70s) but at night it does get chilly (50's-60's) and low humidity. I would definitely bring jackets and sweatshirts for nighttime. We've even worn pants a few nights because we happened to be there during a cold snap last year and it was in the upper 40s at night.

We went last week in nov to first week of dec last year. I was too col to swim but my dd5 did. I packed outfits that were easy to layer for her. She wore dresses and skirts during day and we would have a pair of leggings to bring for night time for her to slip on if she got cold. We would also have a cardigan or hoodie to throw over dress. Most of the time she didn't put leggings on at night. For DH and I, he wore t shirts to park and brought long sleeve button down for night and kept shorts on all trip, no pants. And I brought leggings to throw on under my dresses and a light coat. I barely needed leggings but put coat on 50% of the time (never during day).

When we went in mid november it was hot and humid every day that it didn't rain all day. On rainy days it was really cold. I don't remember the evenings but was surprised at the heat and humidity during the day.

We went early(ish) November two years ago and it was unseasonably warm/humid (mid 80s and high humidity) for the entire trip. We are going again this November and we are planning for layers - bermuda shorts, crops/capris, jeans, tank tops, short-sleeves, maybe a fleece or sweatshirt. Flip-flops and tennis shoes.

Ya never know what the weather will be like - but, have fun! :)

be prepared for anything we go every Nov and seen heat waves and very cool temps and everything else in between

be prepared for anything we go every Nov and seen heat waves and very cool temps and everything else in between

Exactly, it can be anything,

I've done one week before Thanksgiving week where it never reached 70, and typical was highs in the upper 50's, with lows that reached the 30's some nights (even had official snow flurries reported at MCO)

The following year we basically had perfect t-shirt and shorts weather with highs in the 80's and low in the mid 60's.

Last year we went the 1st week of November and most days were 70's. Our Discovery Cove day was 50's in the morning and we had to wait until much later in the day to swim. Brrr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter