November weather

septimuswigley

Mouseketeer
HELP!

We travel to the happiest place on earth on the 27th October for 3 weeks :banana:
having never been so late before, I'm having a personal crisis on what to pack!! Is it totally cold and need to wear jumpers and jeans? if it is as warm as a UK summer (if we had one:rotfl:) I generally wear jeans here. would i get away with my bikini? I'm starting to be a little concerned about how full I'm packing the suitcases in that there won't be much room left to bring home goodies!:yay:

Please help - any advice from personal experience greatly welcome!!:goodvibes

We've been end of November twice.

Weather is mixed. Some days can be really hot, some cooler.

I wore 3/4 lightweight jeans or linen trousers and a t shirt. With a hoody for am and evenings. Took a fleece and didn't wear it.

DH wore shorts and t shirts for the duration - with a hoody as required.

Last trip there was a cold spell - locals in gloves, wooly hats.

I think the weather at that time of year is great for park touring.

This is the weather patterns for the last 10 years
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KISM/1995/10/27/PlannerHistory.html?dayend=18&monthend=11&yearend=1995&req_city=Kissimmee&req_state=FL&req_statename=Florida

We've been a few times at that time of year. Days normally warm but it can get cooler in the evenings and then obviously first thing in the morning but id does warm up quickly. I wear shorts and t-shirt - trousers where the legs zip off to shorts can be good for the mornings.

I've been going in November for the past few years. The weather can be variable - most days I find I go out in a sweatshirt but take it off by lunchtime. I don't think I wore shorts last year although I'm not really a shorts person - dad wore shorts most of the time!

Hope you have a great trip :thumbsup2

HELP!

We travel to the happiest place on earth on the 27th October for 3 weeks :banana:
having never been so late before, I'm having a personal crisis on what to pack!! Is it totally cold and need to wear jumpers and jeans? if it is as warm as a UK summer (if we had one:rotfl:) I generally wear jeans here. would i get away with my bikini? I'm starting to be a little concerned about how full I'm packing the suitcases in that there won't be much room left to bring home goodies!:yay:

Please help - any advice from personal experience greatly welcome!!:goodvibes

I to fly out on the 27th , where are you flying from I am from gatiwck on the 1pm to international ,the sun has got to shine I really need some . Have a great time we are going to MNSSHP on the 31st as it is also DH birthday not long to go know and at least we can say we are going n ext month :banana:

We've been end of November twice.

Weather is mixed. Some days can be really hot, some cooler.

I wore 3/4 lightweight jeans or linen trousers and a t shirt. With a hoody for am and evenings. Took a fleece and didn't wear it.

DH wore shorts and t shirts for the duration - with a hoody as required.

Last trip there was a cold spell - locals in gloves, wooly hats.

I think the weather at that time of year is great for park touring.

I agree - it can be variable. What it won't be is super-hot like July/August mid 90's, last year there were record high temps for the beginning of Nov, which was really nice, great for Blizzard Beach, but it can be cooler too.

sounds like I'll not get to wear my bikini a lot then this time ?! oh well... not too dissapointed by that - at least I'll be happy in disney!! I'm also contending with the idea about taking 4 suitcases instead of 3......just for all of those little extras we Need to bring home to make our normal life a little more disney :laughing:

We fly from Manchester on the second flight. We're planning to attend the Christmas party on the 11th Nov and see the holiday lights in HS, probably on the 10th. Maybe see any of you there? We did the MNSSHP last trip which was ACE. I dressed as a black cat and DH as a demon golfer. fly home on the 13th :sad1:

thanks for all of your posts!! any other advice, please let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter