November weather

princess&princemommy

Earning My Ears
Hi, this is my first post. We are taking our first family trip to Disney this November (week before THanksgiving) Can anyone give me and idea of what the weather is like in Orlando at this time? I want to order some custom clothes for my daughter but I'm not sure if it should be long sleeves/short sleeves, etc. Thanks so much, I love this board!

This is the BEST TIME to go!! we are going in November of next year at this time!!

Shorts and a sweatshirt are a must!! or a zip up sweater!!! I found wearing a t-shirt underneath perfect just in case it got too hot! I never wore longsleeves, b/c it was usually either or! no real in between!

have fun and enjoy!!

November is a great time to go! We wear shorts & t-shirts with a sweatshirt on top. Typically, by 10:30am we are taking off sweatshirts and putting them away until the evening when the temperature drops.

Hi, this is my first post. We are taking our first family trip to Disney this November (week before THanksgiving) Can anyone give me and idea of what the weather is like in Orlando at this time? I want to order some custom clothes for my daughter but I'm not sure if it should be long sleeves/short sleeves, etc. Thanks so much, I love this board!

Hi neighbor! We're in Louisiana and are going that same week! (The entire week before TG week! YAY!) Can't wait! :cool1:

Is the park in Christmas mode at this time? I know they start putting things up in November. Just wondered what the parks are like in that respect the week before Thanksgiving. Thanks!

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas starts that week. We are going on 11/16. A friend that was there last year at this time said holiday decorations started going up.

Holiday decorations begin going up on the 11th and 12th all the way throughout the month. They do a little at a time! TAKE ALOT of pictures b/c the fun part is taking a picture one day in front of a building and then the next day taking one there AGAIN but this time there is Christams trees and stuff there! :laughing: It was soo much fun!

That is the best week to go and we will be there at the same time! We have gone at this time before and we pack a variety of things. For the boys(DH & DS) it's mostly shorts and T's, for DD and myself, mostly capri's and T's with a couple of pairs of shorts for DD. We all bring our bathing suits, a pair of jeans, and a light weight jacket. The temps have usually been between high 70's low 80's, sunny, no rain, and cooler in the mornings and evenings. It is so great especially with all the Xmas decorations. Have a great trip and at the Xmas party do not miss the parade and holiday WISHES!!!!

I took my family Nov 12-18 last year. During the day shorts and a t-shirt is find, but at night it can get a little chilly.

When we were there by mid week the christmas deco. was up and on the friday they had the MVMCP.

The crowds were low the whole week. trhe average wait time for the rides were at most 10 - to 15 mins.

You should have a good time. I wish I was going...

We're going back that week too!!! (We're from Louisiana too)

We'll be there Nov 15-21! Can't wait!!!! I'm hoping for some good cool weather (we're getting ready to go next week and I know it will be HOT), and low crowds, and some nice Christmas decorations!!! We're going to MVMCP on Nov 16 too! :santa:

We went last November, a family of 20, lots of kids and some adults, and it was a great time to go. A little cool in the mornings, would warm up during the day, and cool at night. We just used sweaters mainly to keep us warm in mornings and evenings, and brought light blankets for the 2 year olds in the group that rode in strollers, so that we could cover them up in the evenings while strolling around with them. Everyone had a great time, and thought it was such a good time of the year to be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter