• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November weather!

deedeed

Gotta Love Disney!
Hi,
How is the weather in November? I am looking at going around thanksgiving. Can anyone who has been there at this time give me an idea!

I have been in November many times and the weather is typically great!! Very little rain (at least for Cnetral Florida), and typically warm and beautiful, very very few hot days. Now and then we'll get a chilly day and need light jackets/sweatshirts.

I absolutely love the weather around Thanksgiving time... We go every year.... and sometimes it gets very very cold.. Well I am a SO. FLoridian so anything is cold for us...LOL

The weather is nice in November. It's my fav time to go.. not so crowded and not so hot! I would say between 70-80's during the day and naturally a bit chillier in the morning. Definalty capri weather. I am going back this November, too :)

I absolutely love the weather around Thanksgiving time... We go every year.... and sometimes it gets very very cold.. Well I am a SO. FLoridian so anything is cold for us...LOL

Congratulations on your future wedding! I think that is the best way to go! Whats can be a more magical place than disney! I hope it is wonderful!!
:)

We were there last Thanksgiving. The first couple of days it was nice during the day but chilly at night. In the middle of the week they had snow flurries, we bought sweatshirts and went anyway. We are going back this year and are packing for anything. At least there was not any humidity.

Oh My, I am laughing here! :rotfl: I opened the message, thinking you were talking about todays weather! :banana: :banana: ROFL... I'm sitting here :surfweb: with snow snow and more snow falling and all around me.. I thought the calendar says April..:scared1: . that's why I read your message! Surely feels like november or december here! And looks like a white christmas!:santa:

Hi,
How is the weather in November? I am looking at going around thanksgiving. Can anyone who has been there at this time give me an idea!

I have found that the weather is very nice in November 70 to 80
have a great time!

Hi,

We went the week after Thanksgiving and the weather was absolutely perfect. But my neighbors, who have two houses, one here and the other in Florida, said that is was so cold the beginning of November. So when we went down we packed a variety of clothing. We packed for spring and for winter. It is always better to be prepared for both! Then having to spend $ 50 a person for a hoodie at Disney, although I love their hoodies! Happy Planning! :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter