November Roll Call !!!!!!!!!!

Our first family trip November 26th - December 2nd staying at FWR with DH and my DS8. We will be celebrating my birthday - I plan on CRT for lunch with the Princesses! Can't Wait!

diskid@heart said:
That's Great Disney Aunt - Happy Birthday early!! Enjoy your trip!

Where are you staying? That's the same dates we are going?

I'll be staying at SSR. I am going to go all out and try and book an illuminations cruise, Fantasmic Disney package, and I will attempt to get seating at CRT. I have my work cut out for me.

We'll be at the Poly, 11/18 through 11/26. Six of us, DMe, DW, DD (13) and DS (9), DMIL and DFIL. Usually go in late Jan. or early Feb. Were looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with Mickey!

We'll be there Me, DH, DS17 and DD14 11/05 through 11/13 at BCV along with my sister and her family. Very excited! Can't wait! :flower:

We are going Oct 29 to Nov 6th, DH, DD16 and DDfriend16,

They wanted to do MNSSHP on the 31st(our 1st time)

We have all our ADR's but are still waiting for Oct hours so we can get a few later ones(some stop at 5:45 until they know the hours)

our last trip was in Nov 2001 and we loved this time of year! :flower:

We'll be there minus our oldest DD, Nov. 25-29. Staying at VWL. We already have our MVMCP tic's, and a PS for that evening at Tony's Town Square at 5:30...hehehe...one way to beat everyone in!!!! This will be our first at Christmas time, and will make 21 days in all in the World of Mouse for this year! :cool1:

This will be our 2nd time in November.... We will be celebrating DD 11th birthday!!!!! Yeah.... What a lucky girl! This will be her 2nd time there on her birthday!!!!! We are hoping to have dinner at 1900 park fare for her big birthday meal. I am trying to figure out something really awesome to surprise her with. The last time we were there for her birthday I surprised her and we went parasailing... How the heck am I suppose to top that? :confused3 :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Me and my DH will be there November 29-December 6 at POFQ. This is our first trip ever to WDW and we are so excited!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :moped: :cloud9:

We'll be there Nov. 27-Dec 4th. I havent booked the room for the the 27 and Dec. 1-4 yet, but Nov. 28-30 we will be at the swan for dh conference. I will be having fun in the parks with the 3 ds while poor dh has to learn, learn, learn.

can't wait! gonna be in ssr 24th-27th and bwv 27th- dec 4th. First time staying at both places. gonna spend my birthday there this year (another first!).

We're in too...Nov 4-11!!!! :cheer2: I'm anxiously awaiting Sunday to start the marathon for making ADR's!!!! Once they are made the trip will be here before you know it! School will start, September will fly. October will go by quickly and BAMMM....there we are!!!! :banana: :earsboy:

Nov 4-13. SSR . Myself, DH, DS,DS,DD,DD. Only bad part we'll be coming home on DH & my 23rd anniversary. Wish we could stay & celebrate it magically! But kids can't miss anymore school.

Count all 17 of us in!!!

Me princess:
Husband :wizard:
Son :wizard:
Mom princess:
2 Sisters princess: princess:
2 Brothers in law :wizard: :wizard:
1 Sister in law (new dis'er twinglezabe3) princess:
3 Nephews :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
5 Nieces princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

We are renting a very, very large home and will be staying 11/5 to 11/14, (*JOISEY WEEK) 10 magical days and 9 wonderful nights.

Have made Ressies for CRT, CM and H&V Fantasmic Pkg. We are hoping to make the matching Tee Shirts also! SO if any of you are going at this time and see a family of 17 wearing the same thing, it will be us!!!!

Count us in!! DH, DD, and I. Nov 26th-Dec4th--1st trip at Christmas time, 2nd trip staying at the Boardwalk but 1st time Deluxe Concierge. We are so excited!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

We are booked for all our ADR...WOO HOO!!!!! Chef Mickey(dinner), 1900 Park Fare(dinner) Donald Breakfast, Crystal Palace(lunch), Princess Storybook(breakfast) and LeCellier(lunch)...... It is beginning to feel real! Only 84 more days!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter