November Roll call

We'll be there November 4th-8th. YEAH!!!

We're also staying at HoJo's with entertainment rate!! Can't wait!!

Oh yaaaa..... that is when the Christmas season officially kicks off!

Two more months for me until my trip. I'm rather disappointed that I accidentally picked a busy week-end to go as this will be my first time and I want to be able to see it all. At least I'll get to see the Christmas decorations.

LOL, I'm getting scared of the crowds now. We're at the GC the 19th-21st.

The first day of our vacation is on the Saturday of Veteran's Day Weekend and our last night in the park is Friday, the 16th...the official opening night of the holiday season.

How's that for planning? :rotfl2:

It's going to be a madhouse...I tell ya...a madhouse! :lmao:

At least we know what to expect this time. We won't be caught off-guard like we were when we visited DL during Spring break.

We plan on following all of HydroGuy's rules for a busy summer visit and making maximum use of Ridemax.

We are also going with the attitude that no matter how crowded the parks are...we are going to have the most magical vacation that we have ever had at DL. I can't wait! 7 more weeks to go! :banana:

The first day of our vacation is on the Saturday of Veteran's Day Weekend and our last night in the park is Friday, the 16th...the official opening night of the holiday season.

How's that for planning? :rotfl2:

It's going to be a madhouse...I tell ya...a madhouse! :lmao:

At least we know what to expect this time. We won't be caught off-guard like we were when we visited DL during Spring break.

We plan on following all of HydroGuy's rules for a busy summer visit and making maximum use of Ridemax.

We are also going with the attitude that no matter how crowded the parks are...we are going to have the most magical vacation that we have ever had at DL. I can't wait! 7 more weeks to go! :banana:

I have faith that it won't be that busy. I think the evening of the 16th and that saturday will be busy FOR SURE!! Last year where there wasn't any event on the saturday, by noon FP's were gone for Space mountain and it was a 90 minute stand by. So definately use all the skills you've learned for the weekend but I do have faith the week prior will be normal november crowds. But we'll see...

Edit: I read somewhere that someone was thinking Veterans day won't be crowded because the holiday season doesn't kick off until the following weekend...don't count it. Veterans day is still a holiday and the locals get the day off and WILL be in the park, and I was under the impression the decorations will still be up and small world and haunted mansion are up,just the fireworks and parades don't start until the weekend. Which is normal I thought...

Me and youngest daughter will be there Nov 9th & 10th. Looking forward to seeing all the improvements since our last trip, many, many moons ago.:thumbsup2

We are so excited. We'll be there from Nov 26 - Dec 1. I'm starting now to get ready. Theres a lot of shopping and planning to be done.:)

Love your name redheaded mama. DH and DS and my self will be there Oct 29th-Nov4th. Cant wait almost one month!!!!!;)

Nov. 26-30 in the Parks. This is our annual trip and we can't wait! Staying at Hojos.

November 17-21 for us! Like many others, we'll be staying at Hojo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter