• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November question

DisneyGolfer

Earning My Ears
Hey gang, we have never been to the world in November (early or late) before and are planning to go that time this year. I know most of the deals end in october but do they ever do anything in November? Thanks!

There was a PIN out that did offers for November, but it was pretty limited - Nov 13 through the 20th and Nov 28th (maybe 27th) into December. The rest of the month was pretty much blocked off. I would expect to see a general public offering during May.

I booked my trip for 11/29-12/5. Me, my DS & DD. It is good deal & those dates are considered "low season" The parks are already decorated for the holiday season. We are staying at ASMo have, dinner plan, 7-day park hopper, travel insurance, & vouchers for mini golf & some other stuff. total - $2165.00. hope this helps.

Thanks guys for the help! We are a december/february family. (with the exception of our wedding at Disney a couple of years ago in March) That reminds me, anniversary is Monday :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter