~NOVEMBER Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~COMPLETED!

Yesterday I received my letter and twist from o'sew cute. She send a very nice letter and a little apple pie, which was so good:thumbsup2

My letters (and twists) will be going out tomorrow. I will post again when I get them dropped off.

A little apple pie, yum!

Thank you very much Erin for the salted vanilla caramels, and the peanut butter kisses! I will put them in my candy dish to enjoy along with my family members. I really enjoyed reading your card. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

We should hear of all arrivals anytime now.

And we will then be able to move on to December!

Maria -
Got my package. Thank you for the cobbler mix. Looks yummy. And it's a pleasure to "meet" you!

Cobbler mix sounds yummy! Just 3 letters left, and I will send everyone the twist for December early so that we can all get started before the Christmas rush in December.

checking in! so sorry I haven't been around! Things have been hectic with the wedding but it's finally over!

I received my letter last night. my mailman decided that 8:30pm was a great time to deliver mail. besides that I received a yummy pumpkin pie bar mix :) thanks clhcpaca

wdwmoose, did you get yours from both of your pen pals yet?

8:30 to deliver mail, that is a weird time. But glad you had gotten something yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter