~NOVEMBER Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~COMPLETED!

Checking in. Planning on mailing my letter this week. will post when mailed. Have a great week.:)

Thank you both for checking in. Everyone else, please check in by this Friday. Hope everyone has a nice week!

Got my letter and twist from WDWMOOSE on Saturday. Thanks Susan for the pumpkin seeds. Mailed my letter and twist today.

Got my letter and twist from WDWMOOSE on Saturday. Thanks Susan for the pumpkin seeds. Mailed my letter and twist today.

I also received my letter and twist from Susan. Thanks for the [umpkin seeds and the nice letter:cheer2:

Yesterday I received my letter and twist from o'sew cute. She send a very nice letter and a little apple pie, which was so good:thumbsup2

My letters (and twists) will be going out tomorrow. I will post again when I get them dropped off.

Participants, please check in for the week.

Everyone is doing such a great job with checking in, keeping me updated, .... :thumbsup2 keep up the good job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter