• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOVEMBER Pen Pal Exchange-Sent/Rcvd/Check In

Have you gotten your package yet? The post office says that it was put in your mailbox on November 12th.:confused3

I got mine this Monday. I think I sent you a pm letting you know about yours and asking if you received mine? Let me know if you did not so I can call the store and ask what happened. It has been over a week that I sent it. Perhaps I should have just taken it to the post office because shipping from the store was more expensive but I figured it would get there sooner. It will most like say Stonewall kitchen on the box.This store is very close to my house and they have yummy stuff. Let me know. I'll be on it first thing in the morning. :thumbsup2

Please check your pm boxes, and post on the December thread for our weekly check ins, and for December mailings. I will keep this thread open for our November mailings.

I got mine this Monday. I think I sent you a pm letting you know about yours and asking if you received mine? Let me know if you did not so I can call the store and ask what happened. It has been over a week that I sent it. Perhaps I should have just taken it to the post office because shipping from the store was more expensive but I figured it would get there sooner. It will most like say Stonewall kitchen on the box.This store is very close to my house and they have yummy stuff. Let me know. I'll be on it first thing in the morning. :thumbsup2

It came yesterday. Maine Wild Blueberry Jam. :dance3: I love jam so much more jelly. I'm going to save i for Thanksgiving as my DGDs also love jam.Thanks very much. (maybe, I will taste it this weekend---make sure it's really good:thumbsup2)

Got my letter and goody from Erin: pretzel bark---forget the pretzels!! It had all this very yummy caramel (my weakness) Thanks Erin

I'm glad you liked it! That's my weakness too! One of my favorite things my parents send from home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter