• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOVEMBER Pen Pal Exchange-Sent/Rcvd/Check In

TODAY is the SEND BY DATE. I need to hear from a couple of you on your pen pal letter status. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange.

Checking in to say that I sent out my letter and goodie (and Flat Stanley) yesterday!!

And I'm still unpacking!! lol

All exchanges have been mailed, so we should be done with this round by the middle of next week.

I will post sign ups for the next round soon.

Anyone have an arrival to report about?

Feel free to check in for the upcoming week from now till Friday.

And come, and join us for the next round. Sign ups will be up till Friday, or may close earlier if sign ups are slow.

mine came today! Thank you so much Cindy, for the cupcake decorating kit! I got it while my cupcakes for an event tomorrow were in the oven! So it got some good use!

Thank you very much Lynne for my yummy treat, and for helping us with Flat Stanley! It is fun to learn about his many adventures!

Just 4 more pen pal letters to be received!

I will be revealing the last twist, and topic soon for the month of December. If you would like to continue on with the next round, please pm me your info. I will close it either today, tomorrow, or Friday.

Got my letter and goody from Erin: pretzel bark---forget the pretzels!! It had all this very yummy caramel (my weakness) Thanks Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter