November Park Hours are out!

Thanks for posting, now the fun planning can begin:). Hopefully mvmcp dates will be out soon too! We are heading down from Nov 5-9th at Akv and then heading to BLT for nov 10th - 13th:banana:

I wonder if there will be a MVMCP between the 8th and the 12th? I would love to be able to do F&W and the Christmas party also! That would be sweet!

where are they , i have looked and can not find the park hours for November?

:cool1: Counting down the says until May when we can purchase tickets for two MVMCP during our trip 12/01-12/10. Last year MVMCP started around 11/10 I believe. We just missed them by leaving 11/06. DH dreams of one day doing MNSSHP and MVMCP in one trip. :cloud9:

I wonder if there will be a MVMCP between the 8th and the 12th? I would love to be able to do F&W and the Christmas party also! That would be sweet!

I hope so.
We did the Dessert Party for DD's b'day last year, I'd like to do the MVMCP for DS's b'day this year.

THANK YOU for posting this, now I have over a week to plan my ADR's before my 180 window on the 5th! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter