November or December????

Karmel96

Wherever you go...there you are!
My DS and I are planning a long weekend to WDW this fall. We are torn between mid-November and early/mid-December. We went 2 years ago in early December and had great weather and loved all the holiday decorations but have heard November is even better? Cost is about the same so that's not an issue and we don't plan on using the dining plan.

I'd love to hear from anyone who can tell me which to chose!:love:

Thanks!:love:

My DS and I are planning a long weekend to WDW this fall. We are torn between mid-November and early/mid-December. We went 2 years ago in early December and had great weather and loved all the holiday decorations but have heard November is even better? Cost is about the same so that's not an issue and we don't plan on using the dining plan.

I'd love to hear from anyone who can tell me which to chose!:love:

Thanks!:love:

Probably a tad better weather, and it should be a lot less crowded too. You'll also have the Xmas decorations already up as well.

If you go in mid November, you'll miss the Christmas events at Epcot, specifically the Holiday Storytellers and the Candlelight Processional, because those don't start until after Thanksgiving.

I haven't gone mid-November although I agree weather-wise it's probably a little better than December.

But I have gone the beginning of December and both the weather and crowds were great the year we went. We got to do allot of the holiday events and it really go us in the Christmas spirit that year.

Either time, I don't think you can go wrong.

Early December is WONDERFUL! For us, it really sets the tone for starting Christmas, which is the whole month, not just December 25th.

First week of December has been our favorite time to visit WDW. Holiday decorations and excitement. Weather has been very good for the last 3 years. November should be a little less crowded, with decorations still in the process of going up. Both times stated should be good. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter