November Legoland Discounts?

j9psu

Mouseketeer
Hi All! We're headed to Legoland for the first time in late November. Have seen fabulous discounts up through the end of Oct. on tickets, but can't seem to find anything that comes close for November. :confused3 Does anyone know if this is typical for that time of the year (closer to the holidays)? Starting to get frustrated...

We are looking to go next month too. So far, I've found that both Denny's and Wendy's have offers for a free child's ticket with a paid adult admission. However, these are "park hoppers", which I'm not interested in.

There seem to be a lot of free child admission coupons on eBay, going for about $1.00. Those are buy and adult admission, get a child free (not park hopper).

That's about all I've seen so far.

There seem to be a lot of free child admission coupons on eBay, going for about $1.00. Those are buy and adult admission, get a child free (not park hopper).

In the Lego Club magazines currently. In the Fall issue I noticed it change to you have to buy the LL+Sea Life Aquarium ticket. In the Spring and Summer you could buy that or the LL+ Water Park ticket. This is probably because the waterpark is closing because of the cool temperatures that are common there all winter.

Thanks for the info.! :) Just got our Lego magazine/catalogue yesterday, and was happy to find the offer of Buy 1 adult, get 1 child free included. Need to investigate how much the combo. ticket differs from regular admission. Not even sure we'll have time to do both..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter