November Itinerary Help?

Michelina

Disney Crazy!!!!<br><font color=magenta>Once you'v
Hi friends,
Our family is planning our first ever trip to DL next month and we're so excited. I'm used to planning our WDW trips down to the hour but for some reason I'm just totally stymied as to what to do at DL??

It will be me, DH, DS (4) and our baby girl who will be turning one while we're there! We get into LAX at noon on Thursday the 15th and we'll be renting a car and driving to the Grand Californian.
This is where I get confused. Should we go to DCA or DL? We'll be there Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday and driving to Phoenix Sunday morning.

Our main goal for the trip is to let DS play as much as he wants in Carsland and like everyone else, ride RDR! Do you think that would even be possible on Thursday? Touring Guides says Thursday will be a 1 or 2, but do you thing RDR would still be an hour + wait? Also, since we have the baby we're hoping to do baby swap sp DS can ride twice. Anyone have experience with that?

Secondly, DH and I really want to do all the classics at DL: Matterhorn, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Small World, etc. Will we be able to do everything in one full day? I wasn't planning on getting park hoppers so I'm hoping to stock to one park per day. I also very much want to see World of Color. Is it worth buying those picnic meals and getting a guaranteed seat?

Ugh. If you've read all of this, thank you! If you have any helpful hints or suggestions, thank you thank you! I'm blaming all of this indecisiveness on a bad case of mommy brain

We are going the week before you. We are trying to figure out a plan as well. We fly in and are hoping to be to the parks about 2:00 on our first day. Hoping to do as much of DCA as possible. The second day we are going to try and get to DCA early and get fastpasses for RSR and the WOC and spend the rest of the day in DCA. Last 2 days spend in DL. I will let you know if our plan works and if we come up with any tips or tricks.

Since you are staying onsite, make a plan to get to CL for EMH on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Those will more than likely be the best times to get on he ride or get a FP for RSR.
As far as WOC goes, the picnic FP you get is the same one for free from the machines. The FP does not guarantee anything, it just grants you admission into the viewing section. You still have to wait a while (45-90 minutes) to stake out a good spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter