November Hours Extended

pmcneff

November 2015 WDW trip!
We are doing an adults only trip november 5 - 9th! super excited but noticed thursday and friday MK closes at 8PM and there is no party till Sunday. any insight if those hours will be extended?

I wonder if they are decorating/preparing for the Christmas Party on those nights.

Fingers crossed, I've been stalking EasyWDW several times a day waiting for some good news.

I wonder if they are decorating/preparing for the Christmas Party on those nights.
They are in the process of switching from Halloween to Christmas decorations, but on our last two early November trips they've extended the park hours. Both of our previous trips the late night EMH at MK were from 12:00-2:00am.

I have been checking several sources a few times a day and even talked to a Disney agent. Nothing. I will just keep checking!

I read (on here, I think) that hours updates are generally released about mid month, so I haven't been stalking yet. I"m anticipating it being another week or two before they are released.

I hear ya--I can't wait for my trip either! Plus, if hours change, it could change some of our plans, so I'd love to know too. :)

We'll be there Nov 5-9 as well. We're used to going in June/July and most of the parks having longer hours, so this is kind of a bummer. Hopefully they extend the hours a bit!

We actually like the shorter park hours this time of year. We have a tendency to be one of the last ones out of the parks at night, and the shorter hours keep us from hitting a wall too quickly and force us to get some rest.

They may! The Wine and Dine Half marathon is that weekend and I know the resort is expecting a very high influx of guests. Couple that with Food and Wine Festival and it's going to be a super busy weekend all around!! Note that the race finishes in Epcot Saturday so the park will be closing at 8:00pm to accommodate those special guests with post race party tickets.

Last edited:
Not sure if it means anything for other parks but this past Sat morning they released time slots in November (maybe Dec too) for Minnie's Holiday Dine at H&V in HS for 730p and later when the park is scheduled to close at 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter