November FP+ News!!!

I finally got the magicbands too! Just kept trrying to modify checkin, logging out and then logging back in. I did this at least 5 - 6 times. Then it finally changed from manage magicbands to personalize magicbands.:goodvibes

I just went in as well and was able to do FP+ but here is my problem. I linked all of our tickets and it does not show them all. I have a party of 6 and I selected all not paying attention to which names were checked. Only 3 out of our party were in there! It says that the other 3 people do not have a valid theme park admission. I tried to put the ticket numbers in again and it says that they are already added. Ugh....I give up for tonight!

We check in on Nov. 1st, are Magic bands popped up tonight and our Fast Pass +:cool1:. The only problem is not everyone's Fast Pass + is available :confused3...My Mother and My Aunt are having the same problems. Not everyone in our party is available for Fast Pass +, why would that be? Anyone know?

I just looked again, the ones who can't pick fast pass, says not, eligible for My Magic +. What does that mean?

We check in on Nov. 1st, are Magic bands popped up tonight and our Fast Pass +:cool1:. The only problem is not everyone's Fast Pass + is available :confused3...My Mother and My Aunt are having the same problems. Not everyone in our party is available for Fast Pass +, why would that be? Anyone know?

I just looked again, the ones who can't pick fast pass, says not, eligible for My Magic +. What does that mean?

That happened to me too. I called tech support today and they said the system had one of us listed incorrectly. They had to fix it. All done and worked great!

Our November group of 6 is made up of 3 of us who were part of the MB and FP+ test in August plus 3 who have not been there since last year.

The 3 returning were able to choose FP+ a few weeks ago but not the others. As of tonight all 6 of us have new MBs coming and have selected our FP+ reservations. :)

Ok, So it seems I am going to have to call tech again, and get this figured out about the fast pass+ on why all the guest are not showing up as being able to chose fast pass.

One more question, if anyone can help. I already customized the bands with the color and name. Now I have to picked out the fast pass. It's only 3 per day right? And , also, does all 3 have to be in the same park?

After the Fast Pass + is there anything else that I have to do?

Are our dining ressie and hotel ressie on the band? If not do I put it there. Not sure what the bands are used for, beside getting in park, fast pass.

And now the Main problem of all, my Father can not find his annual pass, so his name will not allow us to pick any fass pass. we were able to do his band, but the fast pass says need valid admission. Is there anything we can do about getting him his fast pass?
TIA

Sorry I do have another question. Before I click done on the Magic Bands, do I have to have all the fast passes picked out?

I spoke with tech and they fixed the issue with my daughter's Fast Pass, Fast Pass + was not recognizing her on the 1st two days of our reservation.

So everyone picked there Bands, can I click Done? or do I have to finish our fast pass selection first?

TIA:)

You can click "done," no problem. I did it first thing when it went live for our Nov. 2 check in at BWV, without choosing and FP+. I even went back and changed my daughter's color!

Finished all FP+ today. Website is buggy as hell.

Also can now add fireworks and parade time to MDE. Some character meets also work but not many.

Nice to have all this info in one place!!

Finished all FP+ today. Website is buggy as hell.

Also can now add fireworks and parade time to MDE. Some character meets also work but not many.

Nice to have all this info in one place!!

Yea, I am having a hard time with the FP+ I can't get on it but my DD can get on hers. Go figure. Tech told me I can call them and they will add the FP on their end if I call them with our selection. I'll wait and see how the rest of the day goes before I do that.

Quick Question.

I was able to customize our magic bands and select FP+, however I keep seeing people say they had to link their tickets. How does one link their ticket to the band? Even if I customized the bands and selected FP+ is it possible that our tickets aren't linked?

I was told by Tech, to do the FP+ your tickets my be linked. My Father's ticket is not loaded to MDE, because he lost it and he doesn't have the option to select any FP rides. You are able to get the band with or without a ticket, you just can't select FP without the ticket.
So Yes, if you were able to select everyone's FP then your tickets are linked.

Did you load your tickets to your MDE? It automatically links to the band and fast pass.

I was told by Tech, to do the FP+ your tickets my be linked. My Father's ticket is not loaded to MDE, because he lost it and he doesn't have the option to select any FP rides. You are able to get the band with or without a ticket, you just can't select FP without the ticket.
So Yes, if you were able to select everyone's FP then your tickets are linked.

Did you load your tickets to your MDE? It automatically links to the band and fast pass.

Thanks. Their site is so darn confusing. They are making it very difficult and time consuming for guests to figure this all out. I hope with time it will become easier to plan everything out.

When I click on manage my tickets/bands the page comes up with our tickets/ticket numbers listed. At the top of that page is the link to our customized bands. So I'm guessing they are linked, but I didn't physically go in and type in each ticket number. I was able to get all our FP+ without problems so I guess the tickets are linked.

Right, you are seeing you ticket numbers, you already had them loaded in MDE. There is nothing else you need to do as far as linking the bands to the tickets. It was already done.

Now I need the site to let me on my FP+ so I can reserve my times. The page just doesn't want to load for me.:confused3

Right, you are seeing you ticket numbers, you already had them loaded in MDE. There is nothing else you need to do as far as linking the bands to the tickets. It was already done.

Now I need the site to let me on my FP+ so I can reserve my times. The page just doesn't want to load for me.:confused3

Thanks for the help. And good luck getting what you want. It's definitely a trying time for those of us with upcoming Disney trips. But hey, if this is the worst of our worries then I think we are all good. ;)

Excuse my dumb question, but I'll be there 11/6-11/10 and I'm assuming the reason the website isn't currently allowing me to make FP+ selections is because I have a room only reservation and haven't purchased park tickets yet. Correct?

I don't want to buy park tickets until check in (or a few days before check in at the earliest) because I'm worried I might have to cancel my trip or something. I did want to try out FP+ though but maybe I'll still be able to do that once I arrive at Disney if there's still availability?

Hello. I check in Nov 8th and I am able to customize my bands as on this morning. ;)

Excuse my dumb question, but I'll be there 11/6-11/10 and I'm assuming the reason the website isn't currently allowing me to make FP+ selections is because I have a room only reservation and haven't purchased park tickets yet. Correct?

I don't want to buy park tickets until check in (or a few days before check in at the earliest) because I'm worried I might have to cancel my trip or something. I did want to try out FP+ though but maybe I'll still be able to do that once I arrive at Disney if there's still availability?

Yes, you have to have your tickets linked in order to make a fast pass selection. I haven't got my tickets yet either, however, I did purchase tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and am able to make fast pass selections with that ticket linked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter