November FP+ News!!!

I'm starting to worry that with all of us eagerly poised over our keyboards that once they do open it up for November, we are going to crash the system! We need a :surfweb: + :bitelip: emoticon.

60 days will likely be the standard down the road but not right now. I am at 54 days and NADA. If they loaded extra rides and such for November dates just yesterday, then I'm hoping they open it up to Nov. by Friday! popcorn:::surfweb:

Anyone else checking an obscene amount of times per day? It's an addiction.

60 days will likely be the standard down the road but not right now. I am at 54 days and NADA. If they loaded extra rides and such for November dates just yesterday, then I'm hoping they open it up to Nov. by Friday! popcorn:::surfweb:

Yea I hit 60 days out today and I don't have access to MB or FP+ either.

I am at 45 days... Nothing.

I think November will go live as a group, like they do TTFDP. That means mad scrambles to get early November FP and competition with those whos trip starts the end of October (who already have FP+) to scoop up whatever os left that week.

I just hope they keep the old system going as a stand by for a bit.....

I am at 45 days... Nothing.

I think November will go live as a group, like they do TTFDP. That means mad scrambles to get early November FP and competition with those whos trip starts the end of October (who already have FP+) to scoop up whatever os left that week.

I just hope they keep the old system going as a stand by for a bit.....

I wouldn't worry about it too much. October went live as a group as well and there is still plenty of FP+ availability.

The old system will remain in place until MM+ is fully rolled out. They won't remove the FP machines until off-site/day guests have access to the FP+ system.

We're going the first of December. So has it been running that people get the opportunity to FP+ and Magic Band at 60 days or is it less?

I didn't realize we had to book so many things with the FP+. I thought my planning was all over with when I finished my dining reservations and park day plans.

The rumor the CMs are passing around (we were there last week) is that the entire system goes live on Nov 1 for onsite guests. As with every rumor, no one really knows, but multiple CMs said it, so take that as you will.

My husband just told me that I will ruin his trip if I mention Disney again :-(

We are going in 51 days. So excited, wish I could share it.

Awww... :( My husband just thinks I'm nuts for checking on the FastPass+ and Magic Bands. Though he keeps checking out pics of the resort (WL) and parks online to show our 4-year-old son. So he IS excited.

We're at 47 days.

MouseMomx2 - We are checking in October 31st so we are getting magic bands due to our first night's stay. Thank you very much for the head's up that they loaded the rest of the attractions/shows. We never would have known otherwise. Thanks a bunch!

Hey all, I'm going to wdw in Nov.16-23 and just got to do my FP+ reservations, though I didn't see MSEP on there or FP's for Bog, but still happy I was able to.

The rumor the CMs are passing around (we were there last week) is that the entire system goes live on Nov 1 for onsite guests. As with every rumor, no one really knows, but multiple CMs said it, so take that as you will.
If it does and offsite is still excluded it's really going to be annoying. I'll give them more money, just let everyone take part somehow! :mad:

Hey all, I'm going to wdw in Nov.16-23 and just got to do my FP+ reservations, though I didn't see MSEP on there or FP's for Bog, but still happy I was able to.

MSEP and Wishes aren't available in October at all so I'm not sure if you'll get those. Fantasmic! is there and Illuminations is an option on the weekends but not the other two.

BOG is a completely different system so it won't show up on the Rides/Attractions FP+ selection screens.

We check in November 17th and I checked the MDE site as soon as I saw this thread. No luck on FP+ or MB for us yet but I'm getting excited!! We ordered our Photopass+ today. I think the only planning I have yet to do is schedule my FastPasses, score BBB at MK instead of DTD, and pack!! Well... now that I think about it there is still so much to do but FP reservations are on the top of my list with BBB. SUPER EXCITED!!!

PS - My family thinks I have gone insane. Anyone else have a family who just doesn't understand.
Me: WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN 54 DAYS!!! YAY!!!
Family Members say.... yes in 54 days. That's almost 2 months away :confused:
ME: BUT THAT MEANS THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND US OUR DME PACKAGE!!! WOOHOO!! :banana::banana::banana:

We arrive on Nov 17th, 54 days, as well and was able to book FP's until the 22nd, just no MB. Have you tried today?

Just made my fastpass selections for my November 14 magic kingdom day. Soo happy, soo cool

Nov 17-22 is now available for FP but not MB. You definitely should try again. :)

I was so excited to get to pick my fast pass selections today. But no magic bands.

At first that's what it was doing for me but then I modified my online check in & it showed up. Have you already completed online check in?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter