November FP+ News!!!

MouseMomx2

DIS Veteran
So I just logged onto my MDE account and there have been additions made to the available FP+s in November. All along there were only FP+s available for some rides but now the rest have been added, as have the character meet & greets. For example, there had only been FP+s for Star Tours, the Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania and Rock 'n Roller Coaster at the Studios. Now all of the other rides are there, as is Fantasmic.

I haven't checked my second reservation to see if November check-ins have been given access to the system, but I think these attraction additions are a good sign that there will be no suspension in testing.

Okay, I do not have a Magic Band order for my second reservation. I tried re-doing on line check in but I get an error message. Can anyone else who has a November check in see if they have the Personalize Magic Bands link?

I haven't checked my second reservation to see if November check-ins have been given access to the system, but I think these attraction additions are a good sign that there will be no suspension in testing.

It's letting us make FP+ reservations for our November trip. :)

ETA: I should add we also have an October check-in. So we already have MBs ordered for that ressie.

Yes, we check in November 11th at SSR.

We also have an October 5-8 reservation for Pop.

You are able to make FP+ selections because of your October reservation. Once you have the bands you have access to the system for subsequent reservations. :)

Can anyone who is checking in in November, who doesn't already have Magic Bands, check to see if they have access?

We check in November 17th and I checked the MDE site as soon as I saw this thread. No luck on FP+ or MB for us yet but I'm getting excited!! We ordered our Photopass+ today. I think the only planning I have yet to do is schedule my FastPasses, score BBB at MK instead of DTD, and pack!! Well... now that I think about it there is still so much to do but FP reservations are on the top of my list with BBB. SUPER EXCITED!!!

PS - My family thinks I have gone insane. Anyone else have a family who just doesn't understand.
Me: WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN 54 DAYS!!! YAY!!!
Family Members say.... yes in 54 days. That's almost 2 months away :confused:
ME: BUT THAT MEANS THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND US OUR DME PACKAGE!!! WOOHOO!! :banana::banana::banana:

We check in November 17th and I checked the MDE site as soon as I saw this thread. No luck on FP+ or MB for us yet but I'm getting excited!! We ordered our Photopass+ today. I think the only planning I have yet to do is schedule my FastPasses, score BBB at MK instead of DTD, and pack!! Well... not that I think about it there is still so much to do but FP reservations are on the top of my list with BBB. SUPER EXCITED!!!

PS - My family thinks I have gone insane. Anyone else have a family who just doesn't understand.
ME: BUT THAT MEANS THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND US OUR DME PACKAGE!!! WOOHOO!! :banana::banana::banana:

Okay, so it looks like they have added all of the attractions but haven't flipped the switch for November check ins yet. Fingers crossed that that happens soon!

You are able to make FP+ selections because of your October reservation. Once you have the bands you have access to the system for subsequent reservations. :)

Can anyone who is checking in in November, who doesn't already have Magic Bands, check to see if they have access?

Nope, I check 3 times a day minimum (yes I have issues). No FP+ or Magic bands yet, but I'm glad to see they added more stuff for when we get access. I am quite hopeful that everything will be added and I'll have the ability to do it even at OKW.

Looks like when I try to recheck-in for 11/8 arrival at aoa I get an error so I'm hopeful!???!??

Nope, I check 3 times a day minimum (yes I have issues). No FP+ or Magic bands yet, but I'm glad to see they added more stuff for when we get access. I am quite hopeful that everything will be added and I'll have the ability to do it even at OKW.

OKW will be live by then so you will definitely be included.

I can't believe that they would add all of the attractions/shows only to suspend testing so I think this is a very good sign! :)

We check in November 17th and I checked the MDE site as soon as I saw this thread. No luck on FP+ or MB for us yet but I'm getting excited!! We ordered our Photopass+ today. I think the only planning I have yet to do is schedule my FastPasses, score BBB at MK instead of DTD, and pack!! Well... now that I think about it there is still so much to do but FP reservations are on the top of my list with BBB. SUPER EXCITED!!!

My husband just told me that I will ruin his trip if I mention Disney again :-(

We are going in 51 days. So excited, wish I could share it.

My husband just told me that I will ruin his trip if I mention Disney again :-(

We are going in 51 days. So excited, wish I could share it.

You can share it here!!! My DH doesn't get as into it as I do either. He loves the trips, just not the planning. I try to look on the bright side...that me being the only one who loves the planning means I get to make the plans. :)

Anyway...get your excitement out here! You are among like-minded friends.

OKW will be live by then so you will definitely be included.

I can't believe that they would add all of the attractions/shows only to suspend testing so I think this is a very good sign! :)

So do I. I was initially worried before they added OKW to October, but I am quite hopeful now. I really hope I can score a FP+ to Fantasmic, but we are going to HS on a Tuesday so I'm not sure. I have never seen it so I really, really want it.

So do I. I was initially worried before they added OKW to October, but I am quite hopeful now. I really hope I can score a FP+ to Fantasmic, but we are going to HS on a Tuesday so I'm not sure. I have never seen it so I really, really want it.

You'll get it. I have no doubt. I just got one for one night of our trip. After getting it I then modified the times of our Toy Story and Tower of Terror FP+s and had a full range of times from which to choose. I am sure it will fill up eventually, but if get into the system within the first several days you have access I don't think you'll have any trouble.

You can share it here!!! My DH doesn't get as into it as I do either. He loves the trips, just not the planning. I try to look on the bright side...that me being the only one who loves the planning means I get to make the plans. :)

Anyway...get your excitement out here! You are among like-minded friends.

:) I'm not actually a planner, but I really need a vacation, and I'm a big kid. I do get to control everything though which is nice. We are taking hubby's parents too and they are fine with me picking everything. We only decided to go in August once FD was released so there are a few ADR's that I couldn't get, but I'm still way ahead of where I was last time we went.

I was hoping to talk to hubby about things we could do without the kids, but as soon as I mentioned Disney he tuned out. I guess I should have prefaced it as date night rather than Disney. He never minds that.

I am confused on what to look at. Once I sign on to MDE what do I do? Where do I go to see if I am eligible for MB and Fastpass +. We leave for Disney Nov.1st.

TIA

You'll get it. I have no doubt. I just got one for one night of our trip. After getting it I then modified the times of our Toy Story and Tower of Terror FP+s and had a full range of times from which to choose. I am sure it will fill up eventually, but if get into the system within the first several days you have access I don't think you'll have any trouble.

I thought that a lot of people only had access to Fantasmic on the weekends? Either way, I'm much better prepared this time. I still can't believe I'll be able to see the Osborne Lights, I hope the weather holds out because we are only going to HS one night and it is our second to last night so we won't have time for a make up.

I am confused on what to look at. Once I sign on to MDE what do I do? Where do I go to see if I am eligible for MB and Fastpass +. We leave for Disney Nov.1st.

TIA

Don't worry, November hasn't opened up for people checking in in November, just for people who have earlier check-ins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter