November Exercise Challenge--No stuffed turkeys here! Time to get moving. :)

31 minutes of DVD workouts. Started 30 Day Shred Level 3 and had to switch to another workout after 8 minutes! :crazy2:

I have plans tomorrow night and Friday night, so I really need to get in long workouts on Thursday night and especially on Saturday.

Total 589/1000

yesterday - went running during my lunch break. For some reason it seemed like the wind gusts only came when I was running up a hill, and no, it was not a tail-wind. Ah well.

26 minutes

474/1000

Still not half way. I've got some serious work to do.

761/1300

40 mins weights. Testing out a workout program to get ready for a ski vacation - anyone want to try it?

Thanks Rose, glad you're back and hope you're feeling better.

I'm always interested in learning about new workout programs.

I haven't been here in a while, having taken almost a week off after the half-marathon and walking around EPCOT the next day. I was pretty totaled with a quick weekend of travel and late nights.

Rose - I am so sorry that your 10th half-marathon was so miserable. And I am so sorry that happened to you at the port-a-john!! OMG!!!! :hug: I rarely stop during a race if I can avoid it, but took full advantage of the real restrooms in Animal Kingdom. It just so happened there was hardly a wait when I got there, though when I was leaving the line was out the door and down to the main sidewalk.

Update to my minutes:
11/16 - walking - 20 mins
11/17 - race training (walking fast and on hills) - 80 mins
11/18 - elliptical (25 mins) and personal training (45 mins)
11/20 - elliptical (35 mins), personal training (45 mins) and recumbent bike (50 mins)

New total 1230/1300.

I haven't been here in a while, having taken almost a week off after the half-marathon and walking around EPCOT the next day. I was pretty totaled with a quick weekend of travel and late nights.

Rose - I am so sorry that your 10th half-marathon was so miserable. And I am so sorry that happened to you at the port-a-john!! OMG!!!! :hug: I rarely stop during a race if I can avoid it, but took full advantage of the real restrooms in Animal Kingdom. It just so happened there was hardly a wait when I got there, though when I was leaving the line was out the door and down to the main sidewalk.
Thanks Cam! I seriously thought about waiting until Hollywood Studios for a real restroom, but I gave myself this big pep talk and decided to get it over with and then push hard(er) for the last 4 miles. The funny thing, normally I will not go near a portalet unless Mike is standing guard. That'll teach me.:rotfl:

The race weekend and then a quick weekend to SC for football did me in. I am still pooped! If not for my mile a day, I probably would have done nothing over the past week, but I finally went to the Y today for yoga, tm time and elliptical time. Hope your knee is doing well. :hug:

225 min run this morning. It ended up being 16 miles (I shouldn't do calculations while I'm running) instead of 15 but it was ok. I was a little slower than the pace I had hoped for but I finished able to go about my other jobs the rest of the day. Thanks for all the good wishes. This was the first furthest run of many while training for the full.

1194/1600

Getting ready to update through post 170.

Two days in a row to the gym. :)

630/800
:cool1:

strength training.

42 minutes

516/1000

Over the halfway mark.
:cheer2:

225 min run this morning. It ended up being 16 miles (I shouldn't do calculations while I'm running) instead of 15 but it was ok. I was a little slower than the pace I had hoped for but I finished able to go about my other jobs the rest of the day. Thanks for all the good wishes. This was the first furthest run of many while training for the full.

1194/1600
Congratulations! :)

20 min elliptical Saturday
50 min strength training class Tuesday
50 min strength training class today

Total so far 520/1500

Maybe I need to rethink my goals next month. I'm still doing more than I did last month though. :-)

Only another 6o minutes so far this week. Good news, though, got the
ALL CLEAR from the vascular surgeon.

570/1250 so far this month. :wave2:

Not having a good week. I went to dinner with friends last night, so no workout. I woke up with a migraine that only got worse before I had my doc call in a prescription, so no workout today. I have plans with friends tomorrow night, if I'm even feeling up to it, so no workout tomorrow night. Gotta work out hard Saturday and Sunday!

I'm pretty late in joining, so I'll just go with 100 minutes for the remainder of the month.

Starting today I have 20/100.

It's better than doing nothing!
Heather

11/19 65 min on bike trainer
11/20 50 min on bike trainer
11/21 110 min on the bike
11/22 65 min run

Thanks for the updates!

Not having a good week. I went to dinner with friends last night, so no workout. I woke up with a migraine that only got worse before I had my doc call in a prescription, so no workout today. I have plans with friends tomorrow night, if I'm even feeling up to it, so no workout tomorrow night. Gotta work out hard Saturday and Sunday!

Hope you're feeling better.

strength & a bit of cardio

34 minutes

550/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter