November Exercise Challenge--No stuffed turkeys here! Time to get moving. :)

30 min run this morning and 10 min walk with the pup. I didn't much want to get up this morning after flying home yesterday but I'm so glad I did.

435/1600. Thanks for hosting. :)

This morning, Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred Level 1. I attempted to start Level 2 right after Level 1 - I'm not quite there yet, but I can feel myself getting stronger. :)

48 minutes today

Total: 387/1000

455/1300

Adding 43 mins mixed workout.
In honor of Veterans Day, my warmup was a 10 min "ruck" on the treadmill w my internal frame backpack. I had lofty goals of putting some weight in it but I am not feeling 100% today so I scaled back my plan. I realized that the veterans would not have had that option. So, I learned something - and am even more grateful for their sacrifices.

1120/1800

11/10 95 minutess on the bike

11/11 85 minutes on the bike

What color ARE huckleberries???? Guess I need to google that...

They are similar to blueberries in color!

Do I need to message you my updates or do you use this to update the main list?

502/1300

Adding 47 mins running/hill workout.

Tried running outside in the snow but the roads were not conducive to it.

Thanks for hosting!

45 min elliptical at gym Mon
30 min run this morning followed by 10 min walk w/pup
510/1600

50 minutes strength training class. That brings me up to a blazing 160/1500. LOL

got home tonight, put on the head lamp and went for a run. I miss daylight.

32 minutes

284/1000

Do I need to message you my updates or do you use this to update the main list?

Hey Kate...Rose is hosting this month, so when she gets the time, she'll go thru all the posts since her last update and get the first page up-to-date. Just keep posting your numbers to the thread....

11/11 - 45 min walks with doggie
11/12 - 25 min with dog and 53 min run/walk intervals

699/1500

Getting ready to update through post 116#.

Cam--congrats on finishing W&D!!

170 min 1/2 marathon for me this morning (a 5 min PR, yea) 395/1600
Great job!

I haven't done one of these challenges in awhile and I think it's just what I need to keep me motivated between now and the Princess! :)

Thanks for hosting. :thumbsup2
Added you. :)

Hey Kate...Rose is hosting this month, so when she gets the time, she'll go thru all the posts since her last update and get the first page up-to-date. Just keep posting your numbers to the thread....
Thank you! :)

I have to go through and add in my minutes from the weekend.
We had a good trip overall--but holy cow there were some issues. It was half number 10 for me. And my slowest one yet. I was pretty devastated, to be honest. I knew at mile 2 that there were going to be problems. I was fatigued on a level that I have never been before. Can't explain it.

The funny thing--the next day I couldn't even really tell I'd done a half marathon. Go figure. Anyhow, DS had some plane issues and Friday we were up for 21 hours straight.:faint: Then last night on the way home Mike and I had plane issues and ended up spending the night in Atlanta--we finally got to the hotel that Delta put us up in for the night at 1:30am and had to leave at 6:20am to go back to the airport. I took another day off work and slept most of the day today and feel almost human again. We get back on another plane Friday night for another quick weekend away. I am truly getting too old for this.:rotfl:

Anyhow, hang in there everyone. I know this time of the year is stuff, but taking care of yourself is even more important when there is stress all around you and you are busy.:goodvibes

130 more minutes walking, Gym (treadmill, arm and leg exercises, and the dreaded twisty machine) since last posting.

370/1250

Oh, and in my sleep deprived fog, almost forgot to tell you a story that will make you smile when you are tired on your next hard workout. :)

So I did the majority of this race by myself. Was going to run with Mike and DS, but there were some issues (some of which were me being so cranky!) Anyhow, at about mile 7 I shared some salt with someone who was having issues who turned out to have gluten issues as well, so that was nice to commiserate and give each other a little pep talk. I started feeling better and was talking myself into a strong finish. But I really needed a restroom. Too much hydration.

I thought about waiting until DHS, but I knew I would feel better and run better once I stopped so I decided to brave the portalets.:scared1: I had issues with my running skirt and trying not to make a mess, but I was doing ok, until some guy RIPPED THE DOOR OPEN!!! Seriously. Broke the lock off and it was on the ground when I finally got my skirt up and got out of there. Of course I screamed (like the girl that I am!) I thought I was low before that but that was definitely my rock bottom and for some reason I have been feeling oddly better since then. And it's kind of funny now, but not at the time.

So whenever you are feeling bleh, down, unmotivated, etc, thing of me in the portalet and I guarantee you will be smiling. :goodvibes

Rose, congrats on your 10th half-marathon, that is incredible! And LOL at your portalet story! I can't even run a mile, so be sure to give yourself a lot of credit for even running it, even if it was your slowest one. Welcome back! Did you get to enjoy the parks at all?

I just did yet another Jillian Michaels DVD (yes, I like her workouts) - this time Fast Fix Kickboxing 2 and 3. Work was rough today and made me angry, so kickboxing felt good! Total 36 minutes for today, so...

New total: 423/1000. I'll hit 500 by Saturday! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter