November Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by dassjs, Apr 30, 2010.

1. dassjs

dassjs Mouseketeer

Hi,

We are planning to travel to Disney in November. Does anyone know when and if they will announce discounts for this timeframe?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kimis

kimis DIS Veteran

I am interested in this also.

4. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

me too going the week of Thankgiving and would love discount as we have an extra person going this year.

5. shan136

shan136 Mouseketeer

Head on over to the Discount Codes & Rates board http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93 there are some great discussions about getting a discount or pin for your stay.

I was able to get a 20/30/40 pin for our trip at the end of November using some of the tips on that board.

6. Hootch

Hootch DIS Veteran

to a chart that the dates for the deeper discounts over the last few years. The discounts are broken out by can use them. It looks like last year the general public discounts for November started in Late July. The two previous years they started in Mid August.

http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html#codetrends

7. DISFAN38

DISFAN38 Earning My Ears

We are going the week of Thanksgiving too. The last time we went over this week was in 2007 and we were upgraded from a value to a moderated. A little more room, but not near as fun the Pop.

8. princessmom29

princessmom29 DIS Veteran

We went at thanksgiving last year and the discounts came out in late August. We used FD. It was the first time I had seen it offered over thanksgiving.

9. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

boy I hope they offer FD this year. that would be a tremedous savings for us with 2 adults and 3 disney adults for 8 nights.