November/December 2016 discount code watch

We require the full name to be used so that our board filter can identify usage of a banned business name in a post, and block it appropriately. For instance, if Mickey's World Travel Agency is on our banned list, and you use the name Mickey's World Travel Agency, or www.mickeysworldtravelagency.net in a post, the board filter will block that name and replace it with *******.

When posters start getting creative and saying "look for the deals from Mickey's agency," or "google Mickey deals," because it's common knowledge that Mickey's World Travel Agency is banned.....that's a filter violation. It's using phrasing that you know will bypass the word filter, because you know you're not supposed to be using that name in a post.

Thank you for clarifying.

I didn't even know if this was a banned busin
Well, if the posting rules are followed, you'll know when the name of the business is replaced by "***********."

Thanks for the clarification. I participate on two different planning sites and users on both refer vaguely to some agencies and I was under the impression it had to do with the agency not the sites. Now I know. So it is best, on this site, to use the name of any agency and let it get *** out, or just avoid any names of agencies? Not trying to argue, just wanting to follow the rules.

Apparently Michael Phelps just found out about the fall Disney discounts.

Phelpsface.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just curious- when you went last November did you find that the crowds were beyond nuts, like Christmas or Easter week in terms of shoulder to shoulder, or just "busy" where you were stillable to get everything done with proper planning?

Last November 4-10, I thought the crowds were a bit heavier than I've seen in years past, but we were able to do everything we wanted. I, too, would strongly recommend avoiding Epcot on the weekends during F & W.

Just changed from the end of October to the beginning of December. We had to switch resorts, but ended up saving more than going on Oct. Our flights are less too.

Looks like there are some more resorts that opened up this morning, hopefully someone can capture a discount!

Yes, some resorts did open up yesterday too. At first our group had to be split up between CSR to CBR, but yesterday our TA was able to move everyone over to CBR.

Looks like there are some more resorts that opened up this morning, hopefully someone can capture a discount!

Yes, some resorts did open up yesterday too. At first our group had to be split up between CSR to CBR, but yesterday our TA was able to move everyone over to CBR.

Thank you! We were able to get the discount added to our reservation at Pop! Thank you for posting this morning!

I got an email yesterday from Disney Destinations so I got all psyched thinking I may be getting one of those elusive pin codes. I scrolled down and saw an offer to save 25% and started to get even more psyched thinking i might get a better deal on my December trip. Then I scrolled a bit more and saw it was just a reapeat of the offer that ends in Nov that is on the website. :mad: Now I am kind of bummed.

It's my birthday at the end of our trip. Every time a CM asks, I tell them we're not celebrating anything.

Why do you say birthdays are the best? Should I tell them it's my birthday?
I wasn't really referring to the attention from CM's, etc. for a Birthday. I was making a statement about the way I feel about being at Disney on my Birthday. Its always a special memory, my husband usually plans something special.

We decided not to wait any longer to book a room for our early Nov. trip. My husband wanted to stay at the Poly because its my Birthday celebration, but the prices were too high and no discounts, so we went with POR. We have had APs for 7 years and we have watched the discounts dwindle away, obviously we don't get free dining, so no real deals for us. We once had a CM tell us that Disney feels that the discounts given to Florida residents that buy an AP are the only discounts they want to give us. Its OK we love POR, just hoping to stay at a monorail resort this time.

We decided not to wait any longer to book a room for our early Nov. trip. My husband wanted to stay at the Poly because its my Birthday celebration, but the prices were too high and no discounts, so we went with POR. We have had APs for 7 years and we have watched the discounts dwindle away, obviously we don't get free dining, so no real deals for us. We once had a CM tell us that Disney feels that the discounts given to Florida residents that buy an AP are the only discounts they want to give us. Its OK we love POR, just hoping to stay at a monorail resort this time.

Maybe you could do a split stay and do just a night or two at Poly for your birthday?? This is what we are doing for my sons birthday and staying the rest at CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter