• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November/December 2016 discount code watch

Subscribing! We're going December 5-9 and hoping for some sort of a room discount for those dates.

Hi,

A bit new to this.
All of you who have planned Disney vacations in Nov/Dec, have you already booked or are you holding your bookings and waiting for a discount to come out?
I don't understand how it works. If you already booked can you still make use of any offers that Disney publish?

The more people who book and fill rooms the less likely Disney will be to offer discounts. They offer discounts to fill rooms. If the reservations are already there, there is no incentive to offer discounts. It's only another 3 weeks or so. Hold on.

ottawamom, I understand that concept but I was just wondering if ppl first book their vacation and then are able to use any discounts provided by Disney at a later stage?

Of course you can and lots of people do. There is no guarantee that they will be able to apply the discount to your particular reservation. You may have to cancel and rebook, possibly at a different resort.

Hi,

A bit new to this.
All of you who have planned Disney vacations in Nov/Dec, have you already booked or are you holding your bookings and waiting for a discount to come out?
I don't understand how it works. If you already booked can you still make use of any offers that Disney publish?
I have already booked, because I will be going, regardless of the discount. We are running in the races in early November. Once (if) a discount comes out, I will then call and have that discount applied to my room.

Of course you can and lots of people do. There is no guarantee that they will be able to apply the discount to your particular reservation. You may have to cancel and rebook, possibly at a different resort.
That's what I have had to do. Re-book with the discount. It gets a little nerve racking, but they always help you out. I wound up in a FW Cabin cheaper than I had originally booked French Quarter.

That's what I have had to do. Re-book with the discount. It gets a little nerve racking, but they always help you out. I wound up in a FW Cabin cheaper than I had originally booked French Quarter.
Just curious how did you get FW cabins cheaper than POFQ? Was it because you had two rooms at POFQ?

Currently booked on the military discount at POFQ Nov 14-17. Was hoping for WL or Contempo, but they're all booked except for Club Level. Hoping for a better code here!

Currently booked on the military discount at POFQ Nov 14-17. Was hoping for WL or Contempo, but they're all booked except for Club Level. Hoping for a better code here!

I would be surprised if any offer for the fall includes POFQ, especially for dates in November. When we were these early December 2015 the bounce back offers did not include any dates for October or November. I recognize that the general public offers differ from the bounce backs. I wish you luck.

I booked a couple of days at the poly (gulp) November 5-7th. I am hoping that they come out with a %off discount for that time, but I am not counting on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter