November Crowds?

Nuchi15697

Navy Dad
:cool2: How were the crowds the first week of November this year? We went 3 years ago and it was very slow. We are thinking of going again this year and I'm wondering if it is still a slow week? :scratchin

We were there the 13th-19th of nov 2005. It wasn't very bad at all. The MK got crowded a little the night of EMH but we still moved around easily and saw everything we wanted. That being said I would still make PS for places you want to eat, several times we watched people getting turned away even though the parks weren't crowded. We would go back again at that time only thing we didn't like was it was still in the 80's and that was to warm for us. :goodvibes

We were there 11/5-10. I didn't think the crowds were bad at all. We used Fastpass as much as we could and the longest wait was about 15 minutes for the Rockin Roller Coaster at MGM. I would recommend getting an early start and you should be fine. The weather was sunny and 80 degrees all week.

The first week of November is generally pretty quite. The only busy weeks in November are "Jersey" week which in 2005 & 2006 lands the week of the 10th and then Thanksgiving.

Having said that Jersey week really is too bad -- compared to Christmas, summer, Easter ... BUT if you can avoid this week and Thanksgiving it will be very quiet.

We were also there 11/5-10. Crowds were not that bad at all, but more than the 3rd week of November the year before. We used very few FPs, as most rides were just a few minute wait. Being at the parks at opening was what made the difference for us. By mid afternoon, it was more crowded so we'd leave and take a break till early evening. The only time I thought the crowds were significant were the EMH evenings at MK and MGM. Probably would avoid those next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter