November Check In 2010

Count me in - Nov11-15
HoJo's ER and GREAT SWA deal for round trip flights! :thumbsup2

I'll be celebrating getting 385 miles away from work! :lmao:
I do not think they have a button for that at city hall tho :upsidedow

One of these days I would LOVE to meet some more Dis-ers... ran into some
during the April 2008 Girls Only trip when I was there with my DD for her birthday-
it was nice to say hello:flower3: even in 100 degree heat! what a week!

Finally booked airfare today, so it's official! We pushed our dates a day, so it's Nov 29th-Dec 6th. :banana:

Yes I use TourGuideMike. That is a great place for info.:thumbsup2 I will be using him come this next sep. if everything works out.

Right now I am planning a Anniversary trip in Sep. to Vegas for DH and me. Have never been there so hope it turns out to be a geat time.

You should try cruises they are great. This coming one will be my 6th Carnival one. I liked our Disney cruise the best but they are alot more money.:sad2:
I just wish TGM did a Disneyland site! Oh well, planning for DL doesn't require nearly as much as WDW. After 9 years I think I am starting to know my way around DL pretty good. I've got the Dis and a few other places to keep me up to date so I am good to go!

Vegas will be a lot of fun for your anniversary. So many things to do! Do you have any ideas of which shows you will see? Or will you be there mainly making money for your next Disney trip?

I'd like to do a cruise someday. Probably when the kids are grown. Maybe Alaska or overseas.

Count me in - Nov11-15
HoJo's ER and GREAT SWA deal for round trip flights! :thumbsup2

I'll be celebrating getting 385 miles away from work! :lmao:
I do not think they have a button for that at city hall tho :upsidedow

One of these days I would LOVE to meet some more Dis-ers... ran into some
during the April 2008 Girls Only trip when I was there with my DD for her birthday-
it was nice to say hello:flower3: even in 100 degree heat! what a week!
Love your screen name! Wish I had been more creative when I got mine. :sad2: Glad you were able to snag some good prices on your room and airfare.
Sounds like a good button idea to me! I know I will be celebrating because I will be far away from the ho-hum and humdrum of everyday life. Give me a little break from reality...not that it's not good.... and I will be so happy! No cares, no responsibility, no worries.
We will be there at the same time so who knows... maybe we will bump into each other!

Finally booked airfare today, so it's official! We pushed our dates a day, so it's Nov 29th-Dec 6th. :banana:
I am so jealous! I want to book mine so bad!!! Last I looked they had gone UP again!:scared1: Hope you got a sweet deal. I updated your dates. You got an extra day!

I just love it when my family is in a Disney mood with me! Today my DD started the day off right with a trip down memory lane. She watched our video from our 2008 trip. I've had the Tiki-room song flowing through my brain all day and visions of the Hillbillies dancing through my head! I can't wait to see their Christmas show! 116 days baby!!!!
Just for the record... I think Billy and the Hillbillies are even better than the Hoop-De-Doo even if my family disagrees with me. If the Billies had a 2 hour show just imagine what they could do! Why is that? Why doesn't Disney do a dinner show at the Golden Horseshoe like they do at WDW. HDDR is very popular and always sold out. I would think it would be a keen idea to have the same type dinner show at DL and the Billies could do the job!
So that's my ramble for the day!

Latest update! 33 November traveling Disers!

Boing.gif
Boing.gif
WTGsmilies.gif
Boing.gif
WTGsmilies.gif
Boing.gif
WTGsmilies.gif
Boing.gif
Boing.gif

10/30-11/13 -----lampardcl --------------Park Vue Inn
11/2 -11/7 ------Brady's Mom ------------Hojo
11/3 -11/6 ------Ginger Renae ------------???? ******************* birthday celebration
11/4-11/14 ------scrappychar ------------Hojo *****************anniversary celebration
11/6 -11/11 -----Littleprincess2010 -------Hojo **************** DD birthday celebration
11/7-11/13 ------tracyvansmith ----------????
11/10-11/15 -----DisneyHeather ----------VGC
11/10-11/17 -----jessicaerv --------------Embassy Suites/Brea ****** birthday celebration
11/10-11/18 -----Aussie Princess ---------Hojo
11/10-11/24 -----mariezp ----------------Anaheim Desert Inn
11/11-11/15 -----Bread&Butterflies -------HoJo
11/12-11/19 -----fostapeepz -------------Desert Palm Inn & Suites ************first trip!
11/12-11/20 -----wdwfan22 --------------Hojo
11/12-11/21 -----Oregonluvsdisney -------Hojo
11/13-11/17 -----letitsnow ---------------Hojo
11/13-11/19 -----Seaera -----------------DLH
11/13-11/20 -----kristenandrick ----------Comfort Suites ********************first trip!
11/13-11/20 -----stormys ----------------Hojo
11/13-11/21 -----ams1201 ---------------Hojo
11/15-11/19 -----ACDSNY ----------------VGC
11/15-11/19 -----kprincesskate -----------???? ****************** birthday celebration
11/17-11/19 -----StephNJer --------------Hojo
11/18-????? -----CruisinEars --------------Residence Inn *********DD birthday celebration
11/18-11/22 -----MattsPrincess ----------Carousel Inn
11/18-11/27 -----MrsPMC00 --------------Residence Inn *****first trip/anniversary/birthday
11/20-11/25 -----Jrsy Boy ----------------Hojo
11/23-11/30 -----ShellyMouse ------------Hojo **************** DD birthday celebration
11/24-11/27 -----DisneyMomma81 --------HoJo
11/24-11/28 -----DisneyParkFan ----------DLH
11/25-11/27 -----Gidget -----------------Anaheim Resort RV park ** DS birthday celebration
11/27-12/1 ------hockey mom ------------VGC *************************** first trip!
11/28-12/3 ------DizDragonfly ------------VGC ******************* birthday celebration
11/29-12/6 ------Todd Lee ---------------w/family

Wow! Haven't been able to check the post in days, we have a lot more November peeps addedto the list!
We are having a heatwave with 107 degree heat, so I dreaming even more of November these days!

Looks like everyone's plans are coming along quite nicely. :woohoo:

Wow! Haven't been able to check the post in days, we have a lot more November peeps addedto the list!
We are having a heatwave with 107 degree heat, so I dreaming even more of November these days!

Looks like everyone's plans are coming along quite nicely. :woohoo:

Hot as it is here in Texas.... I think you still have me beat!
Glad I am not planning for our DL trip in September this year. The one year we did they were having one of those heat waves while we were in the park and it was 107 degrees too. November will be SO much nicer!

I just wish TGM did a Disneyland site! Oh well, planning for DL doesn't require nearly as much as WDW. After 9 years I think I am starting to know my way around DL pretty good. I've got the Dis and a few other places to keep me up to date so I am good to go!

Vegas will be a lot of fun for your anniversary. So many things to do! Do you have any ideas of which shows you will see? Or will you be there mainly making money for your next Disney trip?

I'd like to do a cruise someday. Probably when the kids are grown. Maybe Alaska or overseas.

Not sure if we are going to see any of the shows and we are not big gamblers unless you call $20 big. LOL:rotfl2: Just going to see the sites and may be if there is room in the budget go to Hover Dam or the Grand Canyon. If I could go to any shows I would love to go see the Lion King. There goes the Disney side of me. LOL:lmao:

I also wish Mike had a Disneyland site.

You should look at Carnival cruises they are good cruises and my kids like them too. If your budget ever lets you, do a Disney Cruise with your kids. I love Castway Cay Disney's privet island.:thumbsup2

Not sure if we are going to see any of the shows and we are not big gamblers unless you call $20 big. LOL:rotfl2: Just going to see the sites and may be if there is room in the budget go to Hover Dam or the Grand Canyon. If I could go to any shows I would love to go see the Lion King. There goes the Disney side of me. LOL:lmao:

You should look at Carnival cruises they are good cruises and my kids like them too. If your budget ever lets you, do a Disney Cruise with your kids. I love Castway Cay Disney's privet island.:thumbsup2

I want to do a Disney cruise to Castaway Cay SO badly! I'm excited that Disney cruises are now leaving on the west coast, so I'm thinking about possibly doing a Mexico cruise next year (we've done one before, but not Disney, and not with the kids).

I know what you mean. We are not gamblers either. I did have to sneak a few dollars in a slot machine just to say I had done it. We were there with our kids so gambling was not much of an option because they run you off if you have kids right fast! The one time we went we to Vegas we saw one of the magic shows, The Smothers Brothers, the Tournament of Kings and the Star Trek Experience, which is no longer there. I would love to go see Celine Dion. Pretty sure my guys would refuse to see that one. They might go for the Lion King though!
The Hoover Dam is pretty awesome. Can't tell you much about the Grand Canyon cause the one time we attempted to see it it was covered in snow. Not at all like we had imagined.
I know Disney Cruises are geared towards families but I don't think they would really be up our alley. I could be totally wrong so correct me if I am.... doesn't the Disney cruise offer a lot of activities where the kids are doing one thing while the adults are doing something else? When we go on vacation we like to spend our time together. Guess that is why the parks work so well for us. One of these days when the kids are grown.... that will be the perfect time for us to be cruising.

Just in case everyone doesn't know today is a very important day!
:bday: HAPPY 55th BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND! :bday:

Count us in at the VGC Nov. 10th - 16th.
You have now been counted!

Mariezp, thanks for keeping this thread updated and alive!
You are more than welcome! It is my pleasure to have a thread to come to on a regular basis to talk about Disneyland! I know there are a ton of them out there but this one is even better since it is a custom fit for folks traveling at the same time as I am. :thumbsup2

Another November traveler joining our ranks! There are now 34!

yaysmiles1.gif
smilescarfs.gif
yaysmiles1.gif
yaysmiles1.gif
smilescarfs.gif
yaysmiles1.gif

10/30-11/13 -----lampardcl --------------Park Vue Inn
11/2 -11/7 ------Brady's Mom ------------Hojo
11/3 -11/6 ------Ginger Renae ------------???? ******************* birthday celebration
11/4-11/14 ------scrappychar ------------Hojo *****************anniversary celebration
11/6 -11/11 -----Littleprincess2010 -------Hojo **************** DD birthday celebration
11/7-11/13 ------tracyvansmith ----------????
11/10-11/15 -----DisneyHeather ----------VGC
11/10-11/16 -----VallCopen --------------VGC
11/10-11/17 -----jessicaerv --------------Embassy Suites/Brea ****** birthday celebration
11/10-11/18 -----Aussie Princess ---------Hojo
11/10-11/24 -----mariezp ----------------Anaheim Desert Inn
11/11-11/15 -----Bread&Butterflies -------HoJo
11/12-11/19 -----fostapeepz -------------Desert Palm Inn & Suites ************first trip!
11/12-11/20 -----wdwfan22 --------------Hojo
11/12-11/21 -----Oregonluvsdisney -------Hojo
11/13-11/17 -----letitsnow ---------------Hojo
11/13-11/19 -----Seaera -----------------DLH
11/13-11/20 -----kristenandrick ----------Comfort Suites ********************first trip!
11/13-11/20 -----stormys ----------------Hojo
11/13-11/21 -----ams1201 ---------------Hojo
11/15-11/19 -----ACDSNY ----------------VGC
11/15-11/19 -----kprincesskate -----------???? ****************** birthday celebration
11/17-11/19 -----StephNJer --------------Hojo
11/18-????? -----CruisinEars --------------Residence Inn *********DD birthday celebration
11/18-11/22 -----MattsPrincess ----------Carousel Inn
11/18-11/27 -----MrsPMC00 --------------Residence Inn *****first trip/anniversary/birthday
11/20-11/25 -----Jrsy Boy ----------------Hojo
11/23-11/30 -----ShellyMouse ------------Hojo **************** DD birthday celebration
11/24-11/27 -----DisneyMomma81 --------HoJo
11/24-11/28 -----DisneyParkFan ----------DLH
11/25-11/27 -----Gidget -----------------Anaheim Resort RV park ** DS birthday celebration
11/27-12/1 ------hockey mom ------------VGC *************************** first trip!
11/28-12/3 ------DizDragonfly ------------VGC ******************* birthday celebration
11/29-12/6 ------Todd Lee ---------------w/family

The holiday season at DLR starts on 11/12/10 this year!!! Our question has been answered!!!:santa::santa:

I just got an email from Disney Destinations (DNews), and on the right-hand side it said:

11/12/10–1/2/11
Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort

Let the planning begin!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

The holiday season at DLR starts on 11/12/10 this year!!! Our question has been answered!!!:santa::santa:

I just got an email from Disney Destinations (DNews), and on the right-hand side it said:

11/12/10–1/2/11

Great news! I love the holidays at DL.

11/12/10–1/2/11

Thanks for filling us in Sherry! This means it will officially be the Christmas season for the majority of our trip! :cheer2: I think this earlier start date will be very beneficial for many people already planning to go in November. This way all the ones going a week earlier than the third weekend of the month, as has often been the start date in the past, will get to see the park in all her holiday splendor. I can't wait! :hyper:

11/12/10–1/2/11

Thanks for letting us know. Looks like I will have to look at flights home on the 13 or 14 so I can be there a few days during the holiday time.:thumbsup2:cool1::banana::woohoo::cheer2:

The fares we've been tracking on SW have dropped by $17 today. Still hoping it will drop below $200 r/t, which is still a lot more than we paid last year.

Ok ladies, I've got a predicament. Our plan was to head down on the 4th (drive 2 days) and have the following plan

Sat 6th: Parks
Sun 7th: Parks
Mon 8th: Parks
Tues 9th: Free Day
Wed 10th: Parks and Daughters Birthday
Thurs 11th: Parks

Now Im debating getting there on the Sunday 7th and staying until the 12th or Monday (8th) and staying until 13th so we can experience the Holiday stuff. This will likely be the only trip my mother takes to DL.

WWYD??? Our schedules are fairly flexable.

ETA: We'd also now be paying full price for 2 rooms for the 12th and 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter