November anyone?

mundaremom said:
from the 16th - 22nd, it is going to be a hoot. This is our third trip from Canada, and can't wait. This year we are bringing along my brother, his wife and two kids who all have never been. We will be the group screaming and having a great time. The best part is our two kids (11 & 6) have no idea about the trip and won't know about their uncle, aunt and cousins coming along until we all meet up at LAX! If around 6:30 p.m. LA time you hear a girl scream and I mean scream that will be our 6 year old dd when she sees her favorite uncle Mike at the airport!!!!!!!

We'll be there the exact same time! Well, except we get there the 17th and we're driving. How fun to be going with newbies. All of our group are seasoned D'folk.

BUT...it's gonna be a blast, it can't get here soon enough! :cheer2: We'll keep our eyes out for the screamers....we have some mighty lungs in our group too so watch out (or plug your ears)!

:cool1:

bstsuda said:
We have been there many times TG day & day after....there are more people there than i like - but it's so much more doable with fast passes etc., you'll still have FUN!!!! I believe TG DAY was less crowded than friday.....

Ohhhhhh. Thank you! I'm so excited!

woody-buzz01a.gif

Just saying Hi to all my fellow November travellers.

Count DH and I in!

We'll be at GC from Nov. 4-6.

I was checking on September midweek hours to try to get a feel of what Nov's might be and I was very shocked! Can we really expect 10 - 8pm for DL and 10 - 6pm for DCA???

Yikes! :crazy:

pearlieq said:
I was checking on September midweek hours to try to get a feel of what Nov's might be and I was very shocked! Can we really expect 10 - 8pm for DL and 10 - 6pm for DCA???

Yes. Those are the typical off season hours. But don't be too worried. The lower crowds will make a huge difference, so even with the shorter hours you'll be able to ride more in less time. :thumbsup2

November Role Call- Updated for page 4

stagemomx3
Oct. 31- Nov. 4th staying at the GC

Misskitty3
Nov 1st - 5th staying at PP

pearlieq
Nov. 4th- 6th staying at GC

Pink Disney
quick trip Nov. 4th-8th

Rapunsel
the 5th

jobo Nov. 5th-8th

Mom2micayla
Nov 5th- 10th

daisy2
the 5 through the 9th staying at GC

Sadie Girl
November 9-11 and staying at the Anaheim Plaza

Hollyster2
Nov.9-12

Emmo
Nov 9-13

kelmac284
going over veteran's day weekend

kristie73
Nov 10th-12th

Captjackson
Nov 11-14

Tiggernut jadie
the 12th-15th November

disneyochem
November 12-19 staying at the PP

bstsuda
Nov 13th

Leash
Nov. 15-19th for my wedding (the 17th,) staying at the GCH

SilverCeladon
11/15-11/20

mundaremom
Nov. 16th - 22nd

fidoprincess Nov. 17th-22nd staying at DLH

KimD
Nov. 17-22nd

acpalmer
Nov. 18th-22nd

tiggermei
Sunday, Nov 19 and (I hope) on Thanksgiving

Leofoenget
TOYING with the idea of going Nov 22,23

Robindianne
Nov. 23rd and 24th

spazzyjazzy
November 23-29

disneegrl4eva
will be there from 11/25-12/1

Dale-n-Chip
Nov 28th-Dec 2nd

We are coming in on Friday the 17th and staying until the 22nd at the DLH! :cool1:

Last year we stayed through Thanksgiving weekend but it was just too too crazy busy so we will head up to LA on Wed night after Dl to do Thanksgiving Dinner with DH's family on Thurs. On Friday, we have tickets to see the Lion King at the Pantages and then head home on Sat! Last year our 7 hour drive was over 12 hours on Sunday so we are cutting it short by the one day in hopes of avoiding that bad traffic.

Last Thanksgiving, we got our annual passes on the last day of that trip. We used them again in Jan, March and June and they expire this year on Thanksgiving Day so this will be our last trip for a long time and for me it will be really sad (sniff :sad1: sniff).

Holy Cow!
I had no idea this many DIS'er would be at Disneyland in Nov. :thumbsup2

Count me and my sis in, were taking our boys for a few days nov 5- nov 8. I'll be looking for lime green paint chips!

Come on November!! :banana: Thanks for doing the roll calls StagemomX3. Pearlieq - Mom2Micayla is right, lower crowds mean shorter hours are all good. (jmo) :Pinkbounc

The Nov. schedule of events is available now! :thumbsup2

Just put in your specific days of arrival to get the calender. It appears that BPB is still going through Nov (at least the first 2 weeks of Nov... didn't check beyond that)

The last showing of Remember Dreams fireworks is on Nov 3rd. The following Fri. starts the Holiday fireworks. :)

Oh and the hours aren't up yet, but it's pretty safe to assume it'll be the usual off season times with the exception of the week of Tgiving I believe.

alice01a.gif

Are we going to be lucky enough to get November hours along with the October hours that are promised on September 1st?

Mom2micayla said:
Oh and the hours aren't up yet, but it's pretty safe to assume it'll be the usual off season times with the exception of the week of Tgiving I believe.

What are the usual off season hours? We will be there Nov 1st - Nov 5th.

THanks!

Misskitty3 said:
What are the usual off season hours? We will be there Nov 1st - Nov 5th.

THanks!

It could definitely vary, but the average off season hours are M-Th 10-8 DL, DCA 10-6. Fridays & Sundays are usually 9-10 DL, 10-8 DCA. And Saturdays are 9-12midnight DL, 10-9 DCA.

Hope that helps. :) Hopefully we'll have the exact times in a few days though.

Mom2micayla said:
It could definitely vary, but the average off season hours are M-Th 10-8 DL, DCA 10-6. Fridays & Sundays are usually 9-10 DL, 10-8 DCA. And Saturdays are 9-12midnight DL, 10-9 DCA.

Hope that helps. :) Hopefully we'll have the exact times in a few days though.

Those were the hours we had back in Feb. It was one of the most enjoyable trips to DL I've ever had due to the very light crowds during the week.
Of course, we're heading back during Veterans Day weekend.

I noticed that the Sword in the Stone has been added to the entertainment calendar for November. Hopefully we'll start seeing some of the musical groups being added to the calendar as well soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter