November anyone?

My son and I will be making a quick trip Nov. 4-8. :Pinkbounc Disneyochem - love the Beagle, is he/she yours? :thumbsup2

Maybe...over Veterans Day weekend. DS birthday is the 13th. We thought about doing DLR Sat-Mon and flying home Monday night. But with the holiday weekend we might just push things back one day. Fly in Sat, and spend Sun-Tue at DLR. Hate to have the kids miss an extra day of school.

I say maybe because DW and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in Feb 07, so we are a little tight on $ at this point. We were also down in Anaheim this past February.

Plans have been finalized.. we'll be in Cali from Nov 5th- 10th. :cool1: We had planned on staying at one of the offsite hotels on Harbor, but my ILs were kind enough to let us having a timeshare in San Juan Capistrano that week for my birthday gift (bday is Nov. 7th). :thumbsup2 So we'll be commuting up to DLR probably everyday. Looks like I could run into up to 6 other Dis'ers. :) If you see a hugely pregnant woman (that'd be me ;) ) with 3 other small kids, say hi!

My son's birthday is on Veteran's Day , so we will be amoung the crowds Nov.9-12!! :wizard:

It's official, :banana: Nov 11-14. DW (JLSM97) made airline reservations yesterday. We fly into Long Beach Friday (10th) eveining and leave Tuesday night from Ontario. MIL will be flying in from eastern WA for this trip as well. We're not sure where we'll stay. DLH is our first choice, but off site is still a possibility depending on $.

Vic

But only for one day ~ Monday Nov 13th- it's our 'girl's only trip" while the hubbies golf in So. Calif before we go over to Palm Springs for the week....always a great day!!!!

Just saying "Hey" and I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
maleficent01a.gif

from the 16th - 22nd, it is going to be a hoot. This is our third trip from Canada, and can't wait. This year we are bringing along my brother, his wife and two kids who all have never been. We will be the group screaming and having a great time. The best part is our two kids (11 & 6) have no idea about the trip and won't know about their uncle, aunt and cousins coming along until we all meet up at LAX! If around 6:30 p.m. LA time you hear a girl scream and I mean scream that will be our 6 year old dd when she sees her favorite uncle Mike at the airport!!!!!!!

November Role Call- Updated for page 3

stagemomx3
Oct. 31- Nov. 4th staying at the GC

Misskitty3
Nov 1st - 5th staying at PP

pearlieq
Nov. 4th- 6th staying at GC

Pink Disney
quick trip Nov. 4th-8th

Rapunsel
the 5th

Mom2micayla
Nov 5th- 10th

daisy2
the 5 through the 9th staying at GC

Sadie Girl
November 9-11 and staying at the Anaheim Plaza

Hollyster2
Nov.9-12

Emmo
Nov 9-13

kelmac284
going over veteran's day weekend

kristie73
Nov 10th-12th

Captjackson
Nov 11-14

Tiggernut jadie
the 12th-15th November

disneyochem
November 12-19 staying at the PP

bstsuda
Nov 13th

Leash
Nov. 15-19th for my wedding (the 17th,) staying at the GCH

SilverCeladon
11/15-11/20

mundaremom
Nov. 16th - 22nd

KimD
Nov. 17-22nd

acpalmer
Nov. 18th-22nd

tiggermei
Sunday, Nov 19 and (I hope) on Thanksgiving

Leofoenget
TOYING with the idea of going Nov 22,23

Robindianne
Nov. 23rd and 24th

spazzyjazzy
November 23-29

disneegrl4eva
will be there from 11/25-12/1

Dale-n-Chip
Nov 28-Dec 2

We debated about this too. My son's 4th b-day is Nov 11th. :bday: We are also flying into LAX. I know it's going to be a madhouse. I hope it won't ruin our trip. :worried: We'll be there for a short weekend trip the Nov 10th-12th.

We'll be there the 18th-22nd!! VERY excited, as we are surprising the kids (3 and 5 yo) who think we aren't going back until Spring Break. YAY!! We're flying in and out of SNA, so hoping it will be slightly less crazy than LAX (plus, it is less expensive from here to fly to SNA).

We have decided to drive to avoid the airlines so at least that is ONE thing we won't have to hassle with LOL.

COME ON NOVEMBER!!! I am SO ready!

Robindianne said:
Planning on Nov 23 and 24th. Anyone know how crowds are on Tgiv day?
TIA
Robin
We have been there many times TG day & day after....there are more people there than i like - but it's so much more doable with fast passes etc., you'll still have FUN!!!! I believe TG DAY was less crowded than friday.....

elliott01a.gif

Good Morning! The whole Disney website is down this morning, maybe they are putting up October and November hours? A girl can dream right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter