November ADR's to be cancelled

I have a lunch at Cinderella Royal Table for 4 people at 1:10 pm on Tuesday, Nov 7 that I plan to cancel soon. Send me a PM if you are interested.

mmmcq said:
I have been able to move CRT on 11/17 several times....but I can't for the life of me pick up a ressie on 11/20 for my DD's birthday.

If I do manage to snag one, I'll be giving up a 1pm ressie at Crystal Palace on that same day as well as CRT on 11/17. :sad2:

Don't know if this will help, but 11/20 is Monday and Tuesday is 11/21.

I called yesterday and they had space for 11/20. Good Luck!

Wow BuzzBelleMom - you are a lifesaver. Today was the first day in a long time that I hadn't called. Soon as I saw your post I called and voila...there it was. I was looking for Monday 11/20 and had been asking for Monday all along although I may have miss posted somewhere.

This is great because it's DD's actual 7th birthday.

I was really bummed today because it's the 2nd day I've called an missed out on an Illum cruise that I wanted to do for her birthday as well. I got an MK cruise......be we've done that before. So this really cheered me up.

Thank you so much.

I got the 11/20 ressie that I wanted for CRT....now I can release the 11/17 one.

I'll take care of it tomorrow (Thurs). Anyone need it?

If anyone has anything @ Boma on Thanksgiving day and is thinking about canceling PLEASE let me know!!! We had to change our hotel from WL to AKL!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Thanks

mmmcq said:
Wow BuzzBelleMom - you are a lifesaver. Today was the first day in a long time that I hadn't called. Soon as I saw your post I called and voila...there it was. I was looking for Monday 11/20 and had been asking for Monday all along although I may have miss posted somewhere.

This is great because it's DD's actual 7th birthday.

I was really bummed today because it's the 2nd day I've called an missed out on an Illum cruise that I wanted to do for her birthday as well. I got an MK cruise......be we've done that before. So this really cheered me up.

Thank you so much.

You are so welcome! I actually discovered it by accident yesterday. I was calling to change our Nine Dragons ADR and asked about CRT that week. I was shocked when I was informed that there was space only on 11/20. I had to rework our plans and then took a ressie.

Then I had to find your post. Sorry it took so long. Glad I could help. princess:

Right now I have ADR at Cape May Cafe for 9 people at 5:40 PM.

Looking for Boma or Ohana for that evening. They told me we could get 2 tables at Boma - but I want us all sitting together.

01Sweetpea said:
No-one is cancelling Nov ADRs?

Maybe there will be so few people that we will have the parks to ourselves! :)

I did cancel H&V at MGM, but I doubt that people are fighting over that one. It is too new to have much of a reputation.

I cancelled it because I got CRT for breakfast that same day. No contest.

I don't have any to cancel but sure would like to get a dinner time later than 4:00 at LeCellier on November 17th! :worried:

My theory is that folks who are going in Nov and made their ADR's a long time ago (at the 180+ mark) are on cruise control for the summer and will pick up their planning papers again in Sept.

On the other hand...there is myself who didn't plan a trip until August.....and has been furiously changing plans every two days! I've been away for a couple of days looking at colleges and now I'm picking up where I left off.

I am going to cancel my CRT for 11/17 at 12pm tomorrow unless someone emails me.

tiki23 said:
I don't have any to cancel but sure would like to get a dinner time later than 4:00 at LeCellier on November 17th! :worried:

I guess I can consider myself lucky that I was able to get 4:30 for 11/20 - LOL! I am going to keep trying to see if I can get something just a little later - if it opens up, great. If not, we'll eat early. We have 11:30 ADR at Garden Grill based on the 4:30 dinner. We normally don't eat dinner at home until 7ish.

tiki23 said:

I'd like a later time as well, have 4:30, AND would like 1 table, right now I have 2. BUT at least I now have an ADR.

Hi fellow Nov. dis'ers! I am going to be cancelling Epcot Coral Reef on Monday Nov. 20th - 5 people at 6:10 ( I believe) I will have to check my papers and let you know for sure on Weds.
Thanks!!

Also already cancelled Hollywood and Vine playhouse disney lunch for Weds 11/22 for 11:40 am for 3 people (rescheduled to another day).

I am looking for anyone who is cancelling a dinner package on Thurs Nov 9 for the Fantasmic Show. Any restaurant is fine. I know this is a long shot but worth it. We are a party of 3

We also have APR for Le Cellier on Wed Nov 8 at 4:00 - would like a time between 5:00 - 7:00.

Thanks
Jacqueline :moped:

After reviewing our tightly wound schedule last night, I've made some changes. I'm going to be changing or cancelling the following this afternoon after I get back from a meeting (approx 4pm EST):

11/17 CRT Noon (5)

11/18 San Angel Inn 11:30 (5)

11/21 O'Hana's 8:15 (5)

11/22 Rainforest Cafe 8:00 (5)

PM me if you want to coordinate your call into WDW as I cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter