November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 A&E for 11/4 at 7:20 p.m.

that I would like to trade for

3 Enchanted Tales w/Belle on Sat 11/1 after 1:00 p.m.

I have one A&E on 11/17 @ 12:40pm that I am looking to swap for one FoF Parade for the same day. PM me if interested.

I have two 7DMT for 11/4 at 6:35pm and I desperately need A&E for 11/2 between 5:30-7pm!

SPOKEN FOR--I have 2 A&E for 11/22 at 8:10-9:10 pm that I will be dropping tonight because I can't seem to find anyone who wants to trade them for ealier in the day or 11/16 or 11/21. PM me if interested.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how people are trading fastpasses? I will be going to the Magic Kingdom the week of T-giving and my 3 year old and 6 year old are begging to meet A&E.

I would like to know the procedure before I engage folks about trades.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how people are trading fastpasses? I will be going to the Magic Kingdom the week of T-giving and my 3 year old and 6 year old are begging to meet A&E.

I would like to know the procedure before I engage folks about trades.

If someone is giving up fastpasses that you want, you private message them a.s.a.p. You and that person will coordinate a day and time. Shortly before the agreed upon time, you will log into MDE, and get yourself ready to select or change a fast pass. The person will cancel the fastpasses as the agreed upon time. You will keep checking, refreshing, etc. until you see it available and select it.

In my experience, this usually works great. I suppose there's a small chance that a 3rd party could happen to be looking for the same thing at the same time and snag it out from under you.

In the next 10 minutes or as fast as MDE will let me I'm canceling a 7DMT on Nov 22nd from 3:05-4:05. First come first served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter