November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the elusive A&E on the app today when I found the time for 4 of us on the 17th. I was so surprised that I grabbed the first option that popped up for me without even looking if there were others. I used to love planning for months but between the elusive FP's and elusive BOG, the fun was sucked out of planning this time. I also saw times available for 22nd when I was searching but they were way too late... We fly out that night :(

Yes, I thought I responded but it must not have gone through... To clear up any confusion, I had let go of one on the 17th in order to pick up a set of 4 which I needed that day.

I just cancelled 7DMT on 11/28 (Friday) for four people for 3:05-4:05pm. And there are still FP+s available for groups of four for the evening hours then as well as A&E evening hours. Good luck all!

Still availability for at least 6 for the 2nd MSEP on 11/9. I've been hoping to snag the earlier parade with no luck (tried at midnight 60 days out), maybe the 2nd parade will work for someone here!

looking to trade 4 A&E 11/22, 2:40pm-3:40pm for 4 overlapping on 11/16 before 4pm if anyone's interested.

Who ever grabbed my 7 dwarves mine train for 11/2 10:20-11:20, in the middle of a swap, you got VERY lucky...

I need 2 7dmt that will overlap with one that I have on 11/17 at 4-5pm. Let me know if anyone has plans to release. Thanks!

Anyone need 1 A&E for 11-15 starting at 9:10pm? I would like to drop soon if possible.

TAKEN

I have a few FP up for grabs bc I have finally secured what I needed thanks to a fellow dis board member!!

1 A&E nov 21 2-3pm taken
4 ETWB nov 24 6:20-7:20
4 A&E nov 24 7:20-8:20 - taken
4 mine train nov 24 8:20-9:20 taken
PM me to set up a time.

I have 2 7dmt from 9:40-10:40 on 11/20 that I'm looking to swap for afternoon times

I'm also looking for 2 more 7dmt's on 11/20 that I'm willing to swap for FoF on 11/17 or 11/20.

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter