November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they also changed MDE sometime today. I looked last night and earlier today for 11/2 for 7DMT. I wanted to change my middle of the day Dumbo to 7DMT and there's never been anything. Today it shows there is 7DMT, but the times are night, 8pm and 9pm. So, they changed MDE so it doesn't show only what is available for the timeframe of your current FP+, but it shows whatever is available for the whole day. Once you select the radio button, it lets you select the time.

LOTS of A&E Fps for 11/8 & 11/12. It came up on a search for 8 people on a bunch of dates too.

Plenty of A&E for my date 11/28....able to get 5....could easily get times for the evening hours.....and room to change time too....they just extended park hours until midnight....if you are willing to see them in the evening you are in good shape....GOOD LUCK everyone.

YES! They just extended park hours for the week of 11/8, tons of A&E and 7DMT open later in the evening, plus a second MSEP. GOO!!!!!

Thx to all for posting!!! Got 5 for A&E on the 12th! (Booked one at a time of course!!). My three girls are thrilled!!!!

Have
A&E FP for 2 people on 11/9/14 at 8:40-9:40
7DMT for 2 people 11/9/14 at 9:50-10:50

PM if you want them.

If we have a a&e fp window starting at 8:40 and bog dinner adr at 9:10, does that sound like there's enough time? I don't know how fp works exactly...how early can we get in line?

If we have a a&e fp window starting at 8:40 and bog dinner adr at 9:10, does that sound like there's enough time? I don't know how fp works exactly...how early can we get in line?

You can enter the FP line at 8:40p, although some folks have reported being allowed in up to 5 minutes early. You should be fine though, they are right next to each other and you will have a 15 minute grace period at BOG.

I'm not seeing any availability, not even for 1, on Nov 7 or 10, or the 16/17th :( I got excited when I saw the updates

11/26 is our first at mk and was able to get 7mdt. Got it at around 6pm but we are fine with that. After lunch we usually take a break and then head back to the park at night. i was also able to switch times on a couple of our FP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter