November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be safer to keep what you've got and work out using them as is. They have been booked solid for the 5 months I've been looking.

Thanks, I think that's what I'm gonna do. Will definitely keep trying to change times. It's unfortunate that the system works this way. I bet a lot of people are holding on to singles and waiting to find a match, but nobody can get a change unless someone cancels or changes first.

I had all the same worries as you. I tried swapping with someone once & it didn't work on my end (it wasn't A&E).

We go this week & I have found (through constant stalking of the sight) that there is a lot of movement with FPs within the last two weeks of your date. I just happened to be checking & 8 days out got SIX A&Es with overlapping times- 5 with the exact same times. :cheer2:

If you have the inclination (....and the time) to stalk the sight- it can be worth it.

Also keep in mind that you need to look at your existing FPs and make sure they aren't during the times you are hoping to change your A&E FPs to. I'm pretty sure times won't show up that that are already accounted for.

Good luck!

Also keep in mind that you need to look at your existing FPs and make sure they aren't during the times you are hoping to change your A&E FPs to. I'm pretty sure times won't show up that that are already accounted for.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for pointing this out! I have been trying to switch some FPs around and didn't even realize that this could be an issue. (insert slapping forehead emoticon here!)

Thank you so much for pointing this out! I have been trying to switch some FPs around and didn't even realize that this could be an issue. (insert slapping forehead emoticon here!)

I did the same thing for weeks!
Learn from my mistakes.....lol..... :scared:

All I can say is that I am so glad I don't have to worry about A&E on our trip to Disneyworld in April lol We went to Disneyland in August and since there was no fastpass at all there for that... we stood in line for 2 hours... my 7yo daughter got to meet, photo and got autographs... DONE!!!

We absolutely will not do it again lol My husband bolted into the park at open and 5 minutes later was in line and it was already 2 hours long :D I would keep what you got because just the waiting is crazy... :)

I gave up A&E passes last week to another DISer. It's possible but not easy to do. We had to both be in out MDE accounts on the fp page for the date of the swap. We used PM to work it out but basically at the exact moment I turned my fp into something else and confirmed she hit search and grabbed the a&e. We also didn't di this at a peak search time but in off time like 623 am. It's possible but not simple

I was able to pick the FP+ someone else dropped. I had already looked at the system and knew 2 other FP+ that we wanted and they were available for our day. I have those 2 picked and refreshed every few seconds until the A&E showed that they had availability. I clicked on A&E and then on the next screen picked the first times given. I went back in and adjusted the 2 other FP+ for times that I wanted. It was a very stressful 5 minutes especially since I was losing my FP+ at another park for the day.

After weeks of stalking the site, I finally pieced together 4 A&E FP for 11/23. Two are at the same time, but the other two are at two separate times and not overlapping. I'm worried about trying to trade these because I'm afraid of losing the ones I have. Has anyone successfully traded, and if so, how did you coordinate it? I am assuming one person would have to drop theirs first, then 2nd person picks it up and drops theirs.

Let's talk! Same day, same quantity, same issue. :) I haven't done a trade yet, but I did do one drop and pick up and it went perfectly. She warned me there could be a delay, but thankfully it popped right up.

I'm going to be releasing three (3) SDMT FPs for November 5th (4:35-5:35pm). If anyone is interested in trying to get them, PM me. If i don't hear anything by noon CST, I will release then.

I have 3 7DMT for 9:10-10:10a on 11/21 and FoF for 3, same date, 2:45-3:05.

Looking for A&E for 3 any point during 11/14-11/21 or bog on 11/19.

I thought I was all set 11/13 with A&E and 7D but when I went in to grab a third 7D for my mom who adores Snow White it messed everything time-wise completely up and dropped my DD's A&E!!!

Know this is stupid question but how do you trade a FP+ ??

Trades aren't exactly "sanctioned." You coordinate the drops via e-mail/phone, but if someone else just so happens to be on MDE at the right time, they can grab them.

11/2, looking to trade an A&E 1:30-2:30 for anytime giving me an overlap 3:20-4:20 on the same day. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter