November 7,2013 3 nights of Disney DREAMs!

Ohhh, I wanted to stay at that hotel but it was a bit too much for us. We're staying at the Hampton Inn nearby. It was more than $100 cheaper. However, I keep checking the Hyatt site in case there's a deal or something.

I will be honest, I was concerned about getting back to the airport so I opted to spend a little extra. He wife gave me the eye roll pdq.

Time is dwindling down:banana::yay:

I have a few more items to pick up. I will begin packing next weekend. I am almost finished with my FE gifts; I hope to be finished this weekend. Anyone else as excited as I am!!!

Hi all! :wave2: Just booked this cruise a little last minute. Got a FL Resident rate that was hard to pass up. Our first Disney cruise was in September and I'm already addicted! This time my mom and I are going without the kids so we can enjoy all of the peaceful adult areas of the ship that we missed last time. See you all in 15 days!

We've just booked our cruise and will be taking our 4 year old granddaughter for her first cruise!!
Our we too late to join the FE??????? We're all excited to get on cruise!!!

We've just booked our cruise and will be taking our 4 year old granddaughter for her first cruise!!
Our we too late to join the FE??????? We're all excited to get on cruise!!!

Yeah!!!!!! Welcome aboard!!! Unfortunately, you are too late for the FE.....
Enjoy the cruise!

We booked a VGT a month ago and are still waiting for a cabin assignment.

Did anyone who booked a xGT room get their assignments yet? :joker:

Thanks and see you on the cruise!! :joker:

We are so excited for this. We are coming down from pa to fla on the 6th and staying at the hotel in the airport, then jumping on the first disney transport on the 7th. :cool1:

Looking forward to coffee on our verandah every every morning. Anyone else on deck 7?

We're on deck 7 as well. :)

A quick early bump as I leave for work. 2 days left of work and flying down Wednesday. :)

Hello everyone!!!

With a couple of school holidays wrapping the weekend we decided to take advantage of a great deal on a VGT (assigned 6130 today too!).

It will be me, DW, DD(15) and DD's friend(15).

This will be our DCL cruise #11 and our first time on one of the new ships.

We're so excited to be cruising again after a 4 years!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter