November 7,2013 3 nights of Disney DREAMs!

Booked cruise last year, but just discovered this site. This will be our first Disney cruise.

It will be myself, DH, DS1 (4) & DS2 (1).

Can't way to see the look on the boys' faces when we arrive. I will try to join the FB page.

Also, anyone interested in the Fish Extender...... I have seen it everyone and it sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Booked cruise last year, but just discovered this site. This will be our first Disney cruise.

Can't way to see the look on the boys' faces when we arrive. I will try to join the FB page.

Also, anyone interested in the Fish Extender...... I have seen it everyone and it sounds like a lot of fun!!!

I was hoping for FE as well. Lets see if others may be interested as well. This is my first cruise and its just DH and I. Been trying to research everything and love love love the FE idea.

HI Everyone,

We will be sailing on this cruise also. It will be the second leg of our B2B.
There are 6 of us in total - myself, DH, DD (13), and DD(11) and my parents.
Would love to be included in the FE!

Take care!

Bonnie

HI Everyone,

Take care!

Bonnie

B2B!!!! How fun!!!!!

Hi everyone!! Just joining in. We reserved our room on deck 7 today!

This will be my first cruise and my husband's first voluntary cruise. :laughing:
He is Active Duty Navy and was stationed on a ship for 6 years...so he got to take a few cruises on the governments dime...although it was never to the most fancy places.

We were married at WDW on November 17, 2012 and moved from FL to MD 6 days later (on Black Friday :eek:)...so we never got the opportunity to take a honeymoon.

I've been waiting for someone to start one here. I started one on FB but didn't have enough history on dis to create it here! Getting really excited! This will be my first if many more disney cruises! It'll be a belated honeymoon/1 year anniversary trip for me and the DH:lovestruc:lovestruc I'm excited to chat with others that will be cruising with us!

This will be my husband and my late honeymoon / 1 year anniversary trip too! :thumbsup2

I sent you a friend request on Facebook so you can hopefully add me to the group.

Hmm. I will just have to keep looking. I was just trying to make things easier since a couple people had expresses trouble with including you with creating it.

I have tried searching. I found the 3rd trip and the 14th but not the 7th. The other group I was in charge of would let you invite people by using their emails. Is that possible?

I couldn't find either group - the one Dayzee created or the one you made. :(

First timer question...what's Fish Extender? AKA...I'm on my iPad and hope you can save me a Google search. :laughing:

HI Everyone,

Take care!

Bonnie

Another first timer question...what us B2B?

Hi everyone!! Just joining in. We reserved our room on deck 7 today!

This will be my first cruise and my husband's first voluntary cruise. :laughing:
He is Active Duty Navy and was stationed on a ship for 6 years...so he got to take a few cruises on the governments dime...although it was never to the most fancy places.

We were married at WDW on November 17, 2012 and moved from FL to MD 6 days later (on Black Friday :eek:)...so we never got the opportunity to take a honeymoon.

This will be my husband and my late honeymoon / 1 year anniversary trip too! :thumbsup2

I sent you a friend request on Facebook so you can hopefully add me to the group.

I couldn't find either group - the one Dayzee created or the one you made. :(

First timer question...what's Fish Extender? AKA...I'm on my iPad and hope you can save me a Google search. :laughing:

Another first timer question...what us B2B?

Welcome welcome! I just added someone on FB, I'm gathering it's you:)))))! Hubby and I were married at DL last december! Too funny! Glad ur getting your late honeymoon as well!!!!!

We are just about booked for this as well. Can't wait....haven't been on a cruise since 1990 and my wife and daughter have never been on one.

Welcome welcome! I just added someone on FB, I'm gathering it's you:)))))! Hubby and I were married at DL last december! Too funny! Glad ur getting your late honeymoon as well!!!!!

Nope...I realized I friend requested the wrong person...the person I added was in Miami...so I canceled the request before they responded to it. I did find the grop through the Disney Cruise Meets group though. Your profile doesn't give me an option to send you a friend request or send you a message. :confused3

Nope...I realized I friend requested the wrong person...the person I added was in Miami...so I canceled the request before they responded to it. I did find the grop through the Disney Cruise Meets group though. Your profile doesn't give me an option to send you a friend request or send you a message. :confused3

Don't know why it's been so hard to find the group without going through cruise meets..... Odd, glad u were able to find it though. I just sent u a request.

We are booked!!!!

Just need to complete the airfare portion tomorrow and we are good to go. Hoping to get the early flight out of Philly that morning.

We are booked!!!!

Just need to complete the airfare portion tomorrow and we are good to go. Hoping to get the early flight out of Philly that morning.

I did want to ask 2 quick questions.
1. Has anyone had any issues with Disney and airfare? It was a nightmare with them today and nothing we have experienced in our trips to WDW.
2. Most importantly, do you all bring a lot of extra spending cash with you? I know the meals are included, but am I correct in my assumption that gratuity is extra?

Thanks

We are going on this cruise as well. It is Me DW DD(7 turning 8 on the cruise) DS(6) DD(4). My DW and I did 3 nights on the dream last year for our 10th anniversary. First time with the kids. We are also bring my Parents along for their 40th anniversary, and my brother and sister and their families.

As far as needing extra cash. You can prepay most tips, but you will need cash to tip room service. Other then that it is a cash free ship.

Thank you so much Lyndsay!

Tip-Hat.gif

I know several of us have been communicating on FB, but I am trying to start a FE group. I have asked what is needed for thread to be added. I guess I will assume the roll of the admin, since we haven't had any takers and I am really looking forward to forming/participating in the FE. Hopefully more information will be forthcoming. Thanks!

Just wanted to give our thread a little
smiley-bump.gif
since it hasn't seen much action! Surely there are more people that will be on this cruise and are on the boards. :)

I'm just waiting on the ok from my manager, but I'm hopefully going to be on this cruise with my daughter for her 18th birthday.

Is this cruise not selling well? Were thinking of booking an inside stateroom with the IGT.

I'm just waiting on the ok from my manager, but I'm hopefully going to be on this cruise with my daughter for her 18th birthday.

Is this cruise not selling well? Were thinking of booking an inside stateroom with the IGT.

Good luck on your manager giving you the time off! Not sure how the cruise is looking overall, but if this feed and the FB page are any reflection, it's gonna be a wiiiiiiiide open ship! Haha! I wouldn't mind! :)

:dance3: Sending good vibes...we hope you will be able to join the rest of us!!!! How soon will you find out?

Good luck on your manager giving you the time off! Not sure how the cruise is looking overall, but if this feed and the FB page are any reflection, it's gonna be a wiiiiiiiide open ship! Haha! I wouldn't mind! :)

I agree....... I am totally okay with the ship not being packed!!!! More attention for my kiddies!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter