November 7,2013 3 nights of Disney DREAMs!

sesame_123

Mouseketeer
I have been looking for this meet thread and I guess it didn't exist, we'll now it does.

Come join me and let's get excited for this cruise together!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We have been stalking these boards looking for someone going on the Dream 11/7 cruise. 1st time cruisers with 14yoDD and 11yoDS looking forward to an exiciting time.

I am not usually a thread starter but its getting close and still nothing so here we are.

We were originally on the 4 night leaving November 3 and that thread is quite active with a Facebook page and fish extenders, I'm surprised at the lack of interest on this sailing. Maybe that means it will be an empty ship?? I can hope right.

Sailing in our group is
Myself DW
DH
DD 6 (almost 7)
DS turns 4 on the ship! (The trip is to celebrate)
DD 1
Then my sister and in laws round the group out.

Looking forward to introducing cruising to my in-laws. The rest have cruised before and really enjoy it.

Welcome to the thread!

Getting ready to book this cruise for our anniversary! It's probably going to be much less crowded since it's a marathon weekend at WDW :)

Getting ready to book this cruise for our anniversary! It's probably going to be much less crowded since it's a marathon weekend at WDW :)

Interesting. The combination of the wine and dine half marathon, the last weekend of food and wine and the end of jersey week is actually what prompted us to switch from the 4 night to the 3. We are doing our best to avoid wdw that weekend! I would think there would be some others with the same thought but I'm happy with a less crowded ship!

And welcome!

I'm happy too! It's always so busy that weekend... so I'm super glad to be getting away to celebrate!!

We are officially booked. Deck 9. I have no clue about cruises. Never been on one, ever! I'm pretty excited!!

My husband and I have taken several cruises on NCL and RCL. This will be our first DCL cruise. We want to introduce our son to cruising and thought Disney would be our best option. The more I learn about Dream, the more excited I become. I can't wait to see my son's amazement on November 7th!:yay:

I have been looking for this meet thread and I guess it didn't exist, we'll now it does.

Come join me and let's get excited for this cruise together!

I've been waiting for someone to start one here. I started one on FB but didn't have enough history on dis to create it here! Getting really excited! This will be my first if many more disney cruises! It'll be a belated honeymoon/1 year anniversary trip for me and the DH:lovestruc:lovestruc I'm excited to chat with others that will be cruising with us!

I've been waiting for someone to start one here. I started one on FB but didn't have enough history on dis to create it here! Getting really excited! This will be my first if many more disney cruises! It'll be a belated honeymoon/1 year anniversary trip for me and the DH:lovestruc:lovestruc I'm excited to chat with others that will be cruising with us!

Welcome aboard!

Is the fb page for our cruise? And can those here join in? If so what is the proper way to find it?
I was originally booked on the November 3 cruise and started the Facebook page for that cruise, was going to start one for this one but wanted to see if there would be interest in it first.

Congrats on your anniversary/honeymoon!!

Welcome aboard!

Is the fb page for our cruise? And can those here join in? If so what is the proper way to find it?
I was originally booked on the November 3 cruise and started the Facebook page for that cruise, was going to start one for this one but wanted to see if there would be interest in it first.

Congrats on your anniversary/honeymoon!!

Please please please join!!! :D The more the merrier. I am kinda amateur at finding my way around fb to pages. However the group is named Disney Dream November 7, 2013 to the Bahamas. Let me know if you can't find it. The list of all groups for Disney cruises is on a group on fb called Disney cruise meet Facebook. Maybe try thru that if you can't find it directly. No one has joined the group since I added it and I worried maybe me and the hubby were the only ones cruising! LOL!

We looked at booking the 3rd as well but I wanted more time at Disney world after the cruise with it all decorated for the Holidays!

Well I can't find it :( I will admit that I pretty much do everything on my phone so that's probably the problem. One of these days I will get the laptop out.

120 days is just about here. Any concierge or platinum cruisers here?

Glad I found this... Just booked this cruise last minute while on the Dream in June. It will be a quick getaway for just myself and my two DS (7 & 14).

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone here and will definitely try to connect through the FB page as well... as soon as I find it :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful and fun 4th of July!!!

Just booked the cruise. This is my daughter's first trip to Disney. She will be 3 at the time of the cruise.

Please please please join!!! :D The more the merrier. I am kinda amateur at finding my way around fb to pages. However the group is named Disney Dream November 7, 2013 to the Bahamas. Let me know if you can't find it. The list of all groups for Disney cruises is on a group on fb called Disney cruise meet Facebook. Maybe try thru that if you can't find it directly. No one has joined the group since I added it and I worried maybe me and the hubby were the only ones cruising! LOL!

Hmmm... I have been searching on FB... still can't find it. :confused3

Hmmm... I have been searching on FB... still can't find it. :confused3

Hi! Well try friend requesting me on FB I'm Monica Mayhan and maybe I can add you to the group that way... Sorry! I know I had a hard time even creating the group. I had a member of the disney cruise line meets join my group to have its thread posted to that page as I didn't know how to do that. I'm not computer savvy which is why I was apprehensive to be the leader of an FE. Lets figure out how you can find the group by starting with a friend request;)

Hi! Well try friend requesting me on FB I'm Monica Mayhan and maybe I can add you to the group that way... Sorry! I know I had a hard time even creating the group. I had a member of the disney cruise line meets join my group to have its thread posted to that page as I didn't know how to do that. I'm not computer savvy which is why I was apprehensive to be the leader of an FE. Lets figure out how you can find the group by starting with a friend request;)

Ok I think I'm figuring out the confusion. This is a Facebook page inside a Facebook page? Like I would have to become a member of this Disney cruise line meets page first and then join the actual date?? Is that correct? And that is why we can't just find the page by searching because its actually in this "Disney cruise line meets"?

Well hopefully I'm not stepping on anyone's toes but I made a Facebook page that is not in the "Disney cruise meets" page.

Lets see if we can get people together there. The title is Disney Dream November 7, 2013. You should just have to use the search function and it will pop up.

Hope this helps!

Well hopefully I'm not stepping on anyone's toes but I made a Facebook page that is not in the "Disney cruise meets" page.

Lets see if we can get people together there. The title is Disney Dream November 7, 2013. You should just have to use the search function and it will pop up.

Hope this helps!

No it's not under the cruise line meets.... They just as a courtesy have a list of every cruise meet group with links to FB individual groups.... There have been a couple people yo already join the existing one. I'm not too sure why you are unable to find it. Same thing, if you type into search disney dream November 7, 2013 it pops right up

No it's not under the cruise line meets.... They just as a courtesy have a list of every cruise meet group with links to FB individual groups.... There have been a couple people yo already join the existing one. I'm not too sure why you are unable to find it. Same thing, if you type into search disney dream November 7, 2013 it pops right updde33 I'm confused. Sorry for your trouble

Hmm. I will just have to keep looking. I was just trying to make things easier since a couple people had expresses trouble with including you with creating it.

I have tried searching. I found the 3rd trip and the 14th but not the 7th. The other group I was in charge of would let you invite people by using their emails. Is that possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter