November 30, 2013 - Walt turns 112 on the Wonder

Hello everyone! We just booked our first cruise and we are so e xcited! In one room it will be myself Barbara , myhusband Kurt who will also be celebrating his birthday on Dec. 2nd, our daughter Briley who will just have turned 10 and our daughter Kinley who would just have turned. 8. Also joining us in another room will be my mom Bonnie and my step-dad Marc. We would love to sign up for the FE gifts too please. I have been trying to read up on how it all works and it seems so fun! Also I was wondering is there a facebook page set up for our dates? We changed our dates due to school tests and the other dates we had , had a fb page and it was pretty helpful.

Welcome to our group! We do not have a FB page. It can be started if that's what everyone would like.

I can add you to the FE list!! Will both rooms be participating? If you have your room numbers I will need those also!!

Excited to have your crew on board!!

Sounds great! Yes, both rooms will be participating! We do not have our room numbers yet, as soon as I get them I will let you know.

I added both rooms to the FE group!

I'm looking at my calendar for Nov. I would like input for a close date on FEs. Nov 2nd is 4 weeks, Nov 9th is 3 week, Nov 16th is 2 weeks. I'm leaning toward the 9th or even Fri the 15th, as a deadline. (Just due to my schedule)

As you all have ideas of what you might be doing, please let me know if you need the extra time!

On that note.. We have 144 days to go!!! So excited!!

Is anybody a Gold member? If so when is your check in date? We are silver and get to sept 1st!!

Hello everyone! We just booked our first cruise and we are so e xcited! In one room it will be myself Barbara , myhusband Kurt who will also be celebrating his birthday on Dec. 2nd, our daughter Briley who will just have turned 10 and our daughter Kinley who would just have turned. 8. Also joining us in another room will be my mom Bonnie and my step-dad Marc. We would love to sign up for the FE gifts too please. I have been trying to read up on how it all works and it seems so fun! Also I was wondering is there a facebook page set up for our dates? We changed our dates due to school tests and the other dates we had , had a fb page and it was pretty helpful.

Welcome!! I don't think there's a FB page (yet) but I'd like one! I'm on there all day, lol.

I added both rooms to the FE group!

I'm looking at my calendar for Nov. I would like input for a close date on FEs. Nov 2nd is 4 weeks, Nov 9th is 3 week, Nov 16th is 2 weeks. I'm leaning toward the 9th or even Fri the 15th, as a deadline. (Just due to my schedule)

As you all have ideas of what you might be doing, please let me know if you need the extra time!

On that note.. We have 144 days to go!!! So excited!!

Is anybody a Gold member? If so when is your check in date? We are silver and get to sept 1st!!

I'd love a FB group!

We are silver too, but this is only our second Disney Cruise. What's the check in date? Just when we can start booking stuff if we're all paid up?

As for the FE I'd say no Less than 2 weeks before sail date but honestly...3 weeks might be better? If I see something Perfect to buy/make I may get/do some earlier, but I'd really rather wait until I have a final count! :-)

Let me see if I can start a FB page... If you don't want to join it you don't have to... I will make sure updates are posted here! I will make sure I post them both places!! I will post when I figure out how to set up a page...

Online check in is when we can pick pat, port adventures, ect!

Ok... I can't get the link to the FB page on my iPad. I can work on the computer tomorrow... I did start a FB page. It is 11/30/13, Walt turns 112 on the Disney Wonder.... I wanted to keep the same name as this forum. You can search it. I'll watch tonight and tomorrow... But I work thurs and fri, and can't FB from work. So I won't add as quickly on work days! :-) let me know if there is anything else that I need to do!!

Ok... I can't get the link to the FB page on my iPad. I can work on the computer tomorrow... I did start a FB page. It is 11/30/13, Walt turns 112 on the Disney Wonder.... I wanted to keep the same name as this forum. You can search it. I'll watch tonight and tomorrow... But I work thurs and fri, and can't FB from work. So I won't add as quickly on work days! :-) let me know if there is anything else that I need to do!!

Hmmmm I can't find it!

Thanks so much for starting the FB page!

I also think cutting off the FE no less than 2 weeks and prefer 3weeks, just to give us a little extra time especially at the busy holiday season!

For FE... We will make the deadline Nov 8th. It will be finalized the morning of Nov 9th!
:thumbsup2

We are in! This will be our first Disney cruise and we are taking the whole extended family - grandparents, two sisters and their husbands, and five kids. We have three staterooms on Deck 6.

I requested to be a part of the FB group, and I submitted our names on the spreadsheet for the FE.

We cannot wait!

We are in! This will be our first Disney cruise and we are taking the whole extended family - grandparents, two sisters and their husbands, and five kids. We have three staterooms on Deck 6.

I requested to be a part of the FB group, and I submitted our names on the spreadsheet for the FE.

We cannot wait!

Welcome!! I'm still trying to talk my mom into pulling my sister out of school so they can come, lol!

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing! We booked this cruise really hoping that we'd get to see the ship decked out for Christmas and now we know it will be. My mom will be soooo happy when I tell her!

Add our 5 rooms to the list. There are 13 of us going. It's our 4th DCL but first out of Galveston.

I'll get us all set up for FE. We had sooooo much fun with it on our last cruise.

4 months and 4 days to go!!!

Tomorrow my little guy and I head to London with my Mom & Sis (still bummed that hubby can't go) and that'll get us through the rest of July and first part of August!! Woot!!

Have any of you seen the new Mickey Mouse cartoons on Disney??? They're SO cute!!!! I love them, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter